Kidnapped

Next morning, Y/N POV
Today was Saturday... thank god! I took my phone and saw that someone had texted me... who the hell got my number? And why the hell is he/she texting me on Saturday morning?? I decided ti check who was it..

Unknown:
Hey.. it's me.. Felix... your brother gave me your number.. is it ok for you?

Unknown:
Btw.. I'm texting you because I wanted to ask you if you want to hang out with me and my friends...

Unknown:
If you want to come meet me at the park near your house... I will wait for you there!

I looked at his messages... why does he want to hang out with me? I mean.. nobody ever asked me.. and one of them is obviously my step-bro... first I decided to memorize his name on my phone..
I called him "Felix", but I wasn't sure if I should put an emoji... anyway, I put it... just in case.. so I memorized him "Felix"... after that I texted him back..

                                                          Me:
                                                Hey Felix... yeah.. I      think it's a good idea.. nobody ever asked me to go out.. so I'm glad you asked me... 🙂

I then waited for him to text me back... meanwhile I decide to get up and headed downstairs, still in my pj... I went to the kitchen and started making myself some milk with cereal... I then saw Beomgyu coming downstairs too.. "Hey sis..", he said, ruffling my  hair... I look at him with a death stare before saying good morning to him.. then our parents- no.. my dad and Melanie came too and sat with us in the table.. I looked at Melanie with a smirk on my face and when she looked at me she gulped... my smirk grew even bigger after that... the silence was interrupted by my phone buzzing... I looked at it and saw a message from Felix...

Felix:
Hey, I'm happy that you want to come with us! Then go get ready and meet me at the park near your house as I said before...
                                                        Me:
                                               Ok.. wait for me     then! I'm coming!

After that I got up without saying anything and went to my room to prepare my clothes, then I went to the bathroom to take a shower.. after I was done I got changed into this:

 after I was done I got changed into this:

After I was ready I headed downstairs, took my phone, my house keys, my car keys and headed outside, without saying anything to my dad or Melanie or Beomgyu

After I was ready I headed downstairs, took my phone, my house keys, my car keys and headed outside, without saying anything to my dad or Melanie or Beomgyu... I started driving towards the park Felix told me... I arrived there and saw him standing with another guy... When he saw me he started running towards me "Hey Y/N!! You made it!" "Why? I was supposed not to come?", I said giggling...
he smiled and started dragging me towards his friend... I looked up at him.. I never saw him.. because I know Felix's friends.. but him.. I never saw him... "Oh! Nanen Jam-mul Paboya!! (I'm so stupid!!) (I don't know if it's correct in Korean..but I tried🙃-Author) I didn't introduce you to my new friend.. Y/N, he is Doyoung.. Doyoung, she is Y/N.." wait.. isn't he the guy that was at the rooftop with the others 11 guys..?! "Hi! Nice to meet you!", he said smiling.... "H-hi..", why am I stuttering?!?! I mentally face palmed myself... "Arasso~ (Ok~).. Shall we go to the others now? They're waiting for us at the café..." "Yes, sure." I said, and quickly started walking... fast.. well.. not so fast.. but not as slow as Felix and Doyoung...
"Yah! Y/N! Wait for us!" "Sorry, I can't hear you!" And I started running... I was laughing slightly... I didn't want to show that I was happy.. I mean.. I have a reputation.. you know? Everyone is scared of me because of my behavior and because I'm really cold.. but I can be happy... if I want to.. anyway.. I wasn't looking in front of me and I bumped into someone.. "S-sorry Ms... look.. I'm really sorry.. but now I have to go.. I'm not joking.. I have something important to do-." "Then go. Why are you being so annoying? Just go and don't waste your time.", I said coldly at him, not even looking at him.. and anyway.. even if I tried I still wouldn't see his face.. he was wearing a black cap and a black mask.. oh.. let's not forget about the sun glasses... I rolled my eyes and started running again... but why his voice was so familiar..? I decided to shrug it off... after some time I saw Felix's friends and I went to them.. "Hey guys.." I said.. not wanting to smile.. but I have to admit it.. I was happy to see them... "Hey there beautiful..", Hyunjin said coming closer to me.. "Back off if you don't want to get punched in your handsome face", I said fake smiling. After some time Felix and Doyoung arrived too and we ordered our drinks...
Time skip, Doyoung POV
We were still chatting, when my phone started ringing.. "Sorry, I have to take this.." they nodded and I went as far as possible from them.. "What's wrong hyung? Why did you call me?" "Doyoung-ah.. you need to come home right now.. we need to talk about something.."... "Hyung.... can you wait a little bit more? I mean.. Felix will drive me home.." "Doyoung, we already talked about it.. how many times do I have to tell you that you can't hang out with him?" "But hyung-." "No buts... come home.. jihoon! Help me with them! Sorry.. gotta go, Hyunsuk is calling me.. come home Doyoung. Hurry." I sighed in frustration and headed back to the guys... "Sorry guys.. gotta go.. Hyung is calling me.. see you at school!", I said and started running towards the mansion...

Back to Y/N POV
Why he was in such an hurry? He didn't even finish his drink... he looked strange.. "Y/N.. are you alright?", asked Felix, clearly concerned.. well I don't blame him.. I was spacing out for a long time... "Yeah.. I'm fine... ehm.. well.. now I'll go home too.. see you guys at school..", I said and started heading back to my car... As I was doing so I started feeling like someone was following me... I shrugged it off and continued walking.. I felt his steps getting closer and closer... I started freaking out.. but I didn't want to show it.. again... I was getting really scared by now, so I started running.. and I heard him running too.. I then felt him near me.. so I tried to go faster.. I felt his hand slightly touching my wrist... when I thought I succede escaping.. I felt his hand firmly wrapping around my arm... "Sh*t...", I thought... I didn't want to see who it was, but he turned me around and took my chin in his hand... he forced me to look at him.. and when I finally looked at him he said "Do you remember me? Y/N?" "Who are you?", I asked, getting angry and irritated... "What? So you forget about people that easily?" "Just tell me who the f*ck are you!", I said, almost shouting. "Calm down baby girl... don't need to shout... you'll find out soon...", after he said that everything went black.