Would it break his heart?

Would she break his heart?

Probably.

No...

Most definitely.

And her heart clenches just imagining his heartbroken expression— or would it even show, she had no idea.

"...Fuck"

"You fucked?!" Kim Dokja exclaimed, eyes widened in shock.

"No!"

"I think Kim Dokja is Kenji's father."

"Yoo Jonghyuk and I kissed."

"I remember both of your memories from that night. You probably don't remember and if you did before— it might've been accidentally removed when Kim Dokja stole your memo— crap."

"WHAT?!"

"WHAT?!"

[ Hahahat! Have you all been well? ]

The intermediate dokkaebi appeared in the air. They both glanced at the creature and then at each other.

That were three shocking news.

All at the same time.

[ The scenarios are ready now. And all I can say right now is... good luck ]

The dokkaebi disappeared.

[ A special scenario has arrived! ]

[ The special scenario requires three volunteers ]

An area in the station turned red.

[ The willing volunteers are expected to step onto the red zone within five minutes ]

[ Upon reaching the required number of volunteers, the red zone will turn green and the scenario will begin ]

[ If the red zone remains the same after five minutes, all the people present at Chungmuro Station will die ]

[ Volunteers —> 0/3 ]

[ 05: 00 ]

[ 04: 59 ]

"We'll talk about this later..." They both said in sync. The two of them glanced at each other blankly before nodding.

There are a lot of things going on inside their heads. The thoughts that they can't voice out at the moment.

Their emotions are everywhere yet their expressions held none.

Anger.

Rage.

Confusion.

Disappointment.

Shock.

Astonishment.

Disbelief.

Distress.

Sadness.

Happiness?

The two of them are consumed by these emotions, all of them mixed— and they don't know what to feel, or to feel all of them at once. How can they even feel all of them at once?

Kim Dokja felt like his heart has been ran over by a dump truck.

Just imagining the scene takes all of his strength to not fall to the ground on his knees.

At the same time, he was confused and overcame with joy.  There is a possibility that Kenji is his son— that he and (Y/n) had a child— even though unplanned, unexpected, and they both don't know about him 'til recently and do not remember how it happened.

They didn't sign up for that... but it's okay.

Lmao.

And last of all, he feels like his soul had just left his body. Dion knew about the memory steal all along. And now (Y/n) knows as well.

(Y/n) was just staring at nothing, trying to process her emotions, and all the things happening.

She wished that it was all just some crazy dream delivered by her wildly imaginative mind and that she would wake up soon.

But it's not.

Her imagination is wild, yes.

But she doesn't even have dreams. 

"I'm sorry."

"Is it too late to say sorry...?"

Once again, they spoke at the same time. As the timer starts to run out at a not-so-far distance. No one even dared step on that zone covered in red.

And panic started to rise as the timer was less than two minutes.

"I thought we agreed to talk about this later?" She smiled sadly, "After the scenario."

"After the scenario." Kim Dokja affirmed.

"You're participating?" She asked and he nods.

"Count me in, then." They both made their way toward the red zone.

[ Volunteers —> 2/3 ]

[ 01: 10 ]

They could feel the party members silently debating on who should be the other volunteer.

[ 00: 40 ]

Yoo Sangah was carrying the injured Kenji while Jung Heewon is preventing Lee Gilyoung to enter the red zone.

Gong Pildu halted in his steps as Lee Hyunsung grabbed his shoulder and yanked him back slightly, nodding at him to say that he will do it. The older man grumbled and took a step back.

Lee Hyunsung was now only three steps away from entering the red zone when a notification popped up in front of him.

[ The volunteers are appointed ]

[ The special scenario will begin shortly ] 

Lee Hyunsung raised his head.

[ Volunteers —> 3/3 ]

[ 00: 00 ]

There's three people standing in the now green zone.

Each one radiates a strong and suffocating aura.

Yoo Jonghyuk stood in the middle with an unreadable expression. Beside him was Kim Dokja, with a clenched fist and gritted teeth— he looks like he was about to commit mass murder. On his other side stood (Y/n), who was polishing her sword with a towel, wearing a poker face.

[ The special scenario has arrived! ]

+

[ Special Scenario: Fairy Tales ]

Category: Special

Difficulty: Yet to be determined

Clear Conditions: You are transported to a fairy tale. Reach the ending and survive.

Time Limit: 72 hours

Compensation: Skill Selection, 60,000 coins, Artifact, ...

Failure: ???

Note: An extended clear condition will be revealed later.

+