"This is Reynolds, one of our other officers, more so the director of investigations, here in the pack." Watson said pointing to Reynolds who had come to stand, shaking behind him. He looked at Beck, who now rolled his eyes, and glanced at me trying and failing to stifle a grin.

"Reynolds, it's a pleasure to meet you as well." I said softly, moving to look around Watson's hulking frame.

"L-Luna. Thank you your majesty-er your highness...I-I" Reynolds stuttered. I noticed Watson off to the side silently shaking with laughter. The poor thing. He was so nervous.

"It's quite alright Reynolds. Thank you both for coming so quickly. We've a great deal to discuss with you." I murmured.

"Sit." Beck said curtly, still smirking at Reynolds. Reynolds tripped on his way to his seat and Beck grinned. I scowled at him and jabbed him with my elbow. He rubbed his side and looked at me bewildered. I lifted myself to whisper in his ear.

"Stop it. Behave yourself and act like the Alpha you are, not a fifteen year old child." I whispered sharply. His eyes widened in surprise. He bent down and pressed his lips beneath my earlobe, grazing it with his teeth as he whispered his response.

"And if I don't?"he said and I could hear the smirk tugging at the left side of his mouth. I looked at him, my eyes narrowed.

"I don't have to stay. I don't have to tell them what he looks like. I will not stay. I will not watch the man I love make fun of some poor terrified young man. He can't help being intimidated by you. If I recall correctly, we both wanted to find this man. Now behave." I said through gritted teeth.

"I'm kidding princess! Of course I'll behave. I'm sorry love. I promise to be good." he whispered kissing my lips. "It's making me so happy to stick up for your pack mates like a true Luna. But you are hot when you're mad," he grinned and I pinched his side. "Ow! Stop that!"

I threw a wink at him over my shoulder as I walked to take my seat again. He plopped down in the seat next to me, playfully glaring at me. Will cleared his throat, but Beck ignored him. He raised an eyebrow at me in a challenge. I pecked him on the lips quickly, my cheeks burning. He smirked, then turned to the others, that sat patiently, but uncomfortably nonetheless in silence.

"Sorry about that. Now where were we?" he said with a sigh.

"You haven't even told Reynolds and Watson why they're here yet." Carter muttered shaking his head.

"Right. Well Reynolds you sent us that symbol earlier this morning. We had made the decision that we will be making a journey to Alexia's old packlands, leaving Tuesday morning. We had been making plans when Alexia informed me that she knew this symbol. A man in a nightmare she had last night was wearing this on the back of his jacket. She knows what he looks like, and vaguely recognizes him. We think this is our guy. Reynolds if she describes him to you could you draw a sketch?" Beck said rather quickly.

"Yes sir. I should be able to." Reynolds said- without a stutter I noticed triumphantly. You go Reynolds!

"Good. Lex go ahead." He replied nodding at me. I took a deep, steadying breath and Beck reached over to clasp my hand in his large one. I closed my eyes and felt him lean against me, shoulder to shoulder. He knew contact would help soothe me. I cleared my throat and opened my eyes to gaze at Reynolds.

"He was I don't know 5' 10", 5' 11". He was thin and lanky but you could tell he was strong. He had about chin length, black curly hair." I paused, letting Reynolds take down his notes. "He was pale and gaunt. He had very prominent cheek bones. And eyes. His eyes were a blue. Dark, dark blue and icy." I shuddered and Beck kissed the side of my head. "He had a dark scar almost in the shape of a Z over his left eye. His bottom lip had a cut in it on the right side."