A winter affair

Começar do início

"That was fun." Roger commented as he, Harry and Elena walked out of the rowdy classroom.

"That's because you're a manwhore." Harry muttered as his friend made it his point to show off his quote "sexy dance moves."

"Agreed." Elena said in a deadpanned voice.

Harry had to roll his eyes as Roger then pretended that he was shot as he clutched in chest in agony, which caused Elena to kick him, hard at his shin.

"Elan! They're bullying me again." The brunette cried as as he hurled himself into the oncoming blonde young man's arms.

"There, there…it'll be okay soon." The older Malfoy shushed him.

"I assume Flitwick's told you about the Yule Ball?" He then asked the two Ravenclaws.

"Yep. Though I am curious how Snape addressed the news to you all." Harry nodded.

"It was strange." Draco Malfoy piped in before he walked past the four older students.

"Yeah, I would rather not talk about how that went." Elan said, still stroking Roger's hair as he garnered the giggles of many girls around them from Hogwarts, Beauxbatons and Durmstrang all the same.

Harry had to facepalm as Elan flashed his brilliant smile and caused his fangirls around them to squeal. Luckily, his rescue came in the form of his favorite silver blonde haired woman as an obviously elated Fleur Delacour floated towards them. The Beauxbatons champion was wearing her usual blue school uniform.

"Bonjour 'arry" The quarter Veela kissed him gently on the cheek.

"Ah, Fleur…excuse me gentlemen, Elena." Harry grabbed his girlfriend's hand and rushed off.

"What's with ze rush?" Fleur asked with a laugh.

"Wanted to get away…I love my friends but they are too much sometimes." Harry responded as gave her a quick, chaste kiss.

"Non, zat would not do." Fleur responded and before Harry could reacted, she grabbed him by his tie and gave him the equivalent of a Dementor's kiss except instead of having his soul being sucked out it was the opposite as Harry felt he was floating with euphoria.

Fleur giggled as she noted the smile on Harry's face as she pulled back.

"…"Harry flashed her one of his rarer smiles as she grabbed his hand and dragged him to wherever she had in mind.

"Hey Fleur…" He started as the silver haired beauty turned her head to face him with a curious expression on her face. Well, wasn't he romantic?

To be fair to the raven haired boy's credit, they were walking into an empty courtyard. Fleur steered the both of them towards a bench and she sighed when she was able to rest her head on his shoulder while she watched their entwined hands.

"What iz eet zat you wanted to say, mon cher?" Fleur said softly.

"Would you do me the honor of being my partner at the Yule Ball?" Harry asked simply. Looking up to meet the emerald eyes that she loved so much, Fleur gave him a smile that could lit up a whole room.

"Oui." Touching his cheek with her right gloved hand, she gave him a light kiss.

"You're not unhappy the way I asked you?" Harry asked as Fleur shook her head.

"Eet wouldn't be you eef you did eet any ozzer way…besides, when did I say zis isn't romantic?" Just as she finished her sentence, snow began to descend on the pair.

"Touché…" Harry whispered as he looked up in wonderment. After a moment Fleur got up and Harry could swear he had never seen anything more beautiful as the quarter-Veela spun herself in a rare carefree manner as snow slowly drifted down around her.