Celebrity life

Eric Potter walked up the stairs in Potter Manor after supper and sighed as he walked along the corridors of the Manor. Since his elder brother's departure, the house had become quieter than usual and he would sometimes hear his mother weeping softly whenever he got up to use the restroom in the middle of the night.

It did not take a genius to figure out who his mother was crying for and for the first time in his life, Eric Potter had no ill feelings for his elder sibling; he had slain a Basilisk to protect him in his second year despite everything. It was then at the Hospital Wing when he awoke did he decide to put his stupid, pointless feud with Harry aside. He knew his older brother still hated his guts more than anything in the world but hoped that he will eventually come around.

After the Basilisk attack, which he kept quiet, Eric befriended Neville Longbottom and surprisingly to himself, Hermione Granger. It was a welcoming change to have other friends. The bright Gryffindor witch was skeptical at first due to the fact that he was associated with one Ronald Weasley, who always made fun of her. However that changed when Eric apologized for his misdemeanors and himself for not doing anything.

Eric was feeling the nervousness threatening to engulf him whole as he saw the person he wanted to apologize to. "Excuse me, is anyone sitting here?" He asked timidly, another surprising change.

Hermione Granger, who was concentrating deeply on her Transfiguration essay looked up and replied with a skeptical look, "Why? I'm sure there are others who will be honored to have the Boy-Who-Lived sitting at their tables."

"Ouch! That sort of hurt…" Eric thought to himself but in a more coherent voice said truthfully, "I don't think I'm as big as you painted me right there and I also want to apologize for the behaviors of myself and Ronald Weasley."

Hermione, who was only half concentrated on the messy black haired boy dropped her quill to the floor but left it unattended as her brown eyes scrutinized his emerald green ones, as if deducting whether he was speaking the truth or was merely instigating another deception.

She nodded and Eric, relieved continued, "I'm very sorry we got off at the wrong foot, I'm Eric, Eric Potter." He then stuck out a hand, hoping that she would take it.

"Hermione, Hermione Granger." Hermione replied, shaking his hand with a small smile hanging off the edge of her lips.

Meanwhile, in Southern Kensington, Harry James Potter was staring at his supposed agent and godfather who was having the time of his life in Harry's pool with a bunch of bikini clad young women surrounding him.

"I thought he was just joking about the whole thing…." Harry thought but Sirius was all-serious when it came down to women or rather to getting laid, honestly speaking.

"Hey Harry, loosen that tie and come join us." Sirius had the audacity to shout out at him.

"Can't, have someone to meet." Harry replied tersely, he was wearing an all black, skinny Armani suit with a white button up shirt and a long narrow black tie.

"Lemme guess, something to do with the fair Ms. Delacour?" Sirius pretended to look pensive.

"You would be correct and please, do not get water on the floors in the house please and stay the hell away from my private study and bedroom…and clean up after you're done!" Harry said dryly and walked off, shaking his head when he heard Sirius exclaim rather loudly, "I can't believe it, he's not like that before I swear ladies…"

Returning back into the house, Harry smiled widely as he saw Rina in a dozing state on her perch.

"You're going to be okay my girl?" Harry asked.