Heart repair, new beginning

Days turned to weeks, and Harry had no time to think about other things as he forced himself into his studies. Sure, he considered himself a genius that could successfully cast a new spell whereas most people would need several tries but that didn't mean he didn't have high standards for himself. There were still subjects that he needed to actually study to get good marks in, for instance Arithmancy and Potions; Snape was always ready to surprise him with fast and unpredictable questions and looking for the slightest mistake in his potions even though he had often quoted that Harry had more brains than James Potter ever had.

Roger and Elan called him a total killjoy when they found him cooped up in his dorm room doing nothing but homework, which irked him to no end as they attempted to distract him from finishing. Also, on every weekend Harry, sometimes Saturday, sometimes Sunday, he would be playing for the Vratsa Vultures in the league, which he loved doing immensely. The training on week days was pure hell, he was pushed harder than he had ever been pushed before by coach Sergei but Mira Ivanov and Krum were very willing to help him in training and adapting to the rougher and faster style of play the Vultures used. Furthermore the Veela cheerleaders would often shoot him seductive looks in addition to attempting to flirt and seduce him, which caused Krum, who was usually an emotionless husk to laugh with vigor.

It turned out that he was becoming a big hit with the Vulture fans after five games, scoring 2000 points in total, his jersey sales were only second to Krum. In addition, he had accepted Lupin's invitation for dueling lessons, which mind, he didn't really need but only went so that he could test some new spells that he had read about from his tomes.

"Sorry Moony, but just like I told Mad-Eye, I'm afraid you got your wrinkly old arse handed to me." Harry replied as he pulled up his Defense teacher from the floor. Lupin just laughed and shook his head, Harry had grown into a better duelist than he could've have expected, it was a shame that Harry had decided to not to become an Auror, something about not wanting to be a bootlicker to the Ministry. Harry was greatly saddened when he heard that Lupin might not make it for the Quidditch World Cup but placed the tickets for England's group stage matches on his desk nevertheless, he had asked Sirius to send them to him the night before.

Besides Lupin, he also gave Hermione three tickets in the VIP box, which she refused until he promptly, placed them in her palms and closed her hand around it with a serious expression on his face, which earned her a lot of jealous looks from the girls who were in Harry Potter's Hogwarts fan club.

However, his awkward relationship with Elena hadn't improved one bit, when he finally told his three friends and Rina due to the fact of their annoying pestering in the Room of Requirement they were stunned.

"Wow…nothing is ever ordinary for you is it Potter?" Roger commented with a grin.

"You know what I think? I think you should start creating a harem." Elan said with a dreamy look on his face and received a punch in the face.

"HEY! Watch where you're hitting, my face is very delicate." Elan shouted and was rewarded by full-blown laughter, even Rina looked amused as she observed these fascinating humans from her spot on Harry's shoulder. After controlling themselves, the atmosphere became serious once more.

"I think you should have a talk with her, tell her you still want her friendship despite that you don't have romantic feelings for her…should be easy for you." Cedric said.

"What do you think my girl?" Harry asked his familiar telepathically.

"What the man said…I will personally fry your arse if you don't go out there and settle this right now." Rina sang and snorted, if a phoenix could even snort then left her master's shoulder towards a perch at the corner of the large room.