Prologue

Roronoa Zoro. A green-haired marimo who often gets lost even on straight pathways due to his incredible bad sense of direction. Putting that aside, when in battles, he can almost be resembled as a carnivorous tiger- ready to devour the prey it has caught sight on.

He was someone no sane person liked to mess with.

Despite his cold, icy, and fearful personality, there was one thing that they didn't know.

Roronoa Zoro was an omega.

It's bewildering, unbelievable, and almost like the stupid-est lie anyone could ever make up. But it wasn't.
He didn't look- or act like one, but the truth is the truth.

An omega.

The last thing they'd ever expect this mosshead swordsman to be.

Practically everyone thought of him to be an Alpha, the dominant possessive kind. But no. He wasn't. He was none of those. He didn't act like it, but he was a sub.

Thankfully, only him and his crew mates knew of this.

Yes. His crew mates.

But the bad thing was,

One of them was his mate- his soulmate, his Alpha.

And of all people, it just had to be that damned perverted love cook with the curly eyebrows.

Oh for freaks sake.

But the worst (or not) part was that he didn't even hate the fact that Vinssmoke Sanji was his mate. The person who he had to spend the rest of his lifetime with.

He's been well aware for a while now, of the butterflies that fluttered inside of him every moment he meets eye to eye with the cook. Those damn things always acted up everytime he's either nine centimeters close to Sanji or atleast developed a simple eye contact with the blonde cook.

Even when getting into fights with him, Zoro keeps feeling those certain flutters.

Yet it was of no use anyway. That guy. Sanji was straight. It was obvious when the guy keeps acting all weirdly inlove towards Nami and Robin.

But will Sanji act like it when his rut suddenly acts up? Plus only him and the green-haired swordsman are left alone in the Going Merry?

Is it a miracle or a nightmare? We could only be expectant of the outcomes.