XXIII

Happy reading~

•••••

Park Eunhae's POV

There was a bright light in the sky that shone all over Seoul.

Some of the light went to the north while some went to the west. However, the scattering width was not large. Most of the light gathers in downtown Seoul. It was evidence that the incarnations had gathered to prepare for the scenario.

"Finally a contract! I will also have a contract!"

The incarnation waiting in the area shouted enthusiastically. Kim Dokja and I aren't the only incarnations that have survived this far without a sponsor.

Soon small stars appeared above the head of the incarnation without a contract. The number of stars represents the number of constellations that desire an incarnation.

I looked at the screen in front of me. What I see right now must also be seen by other people around me.

[Sponsor Selection]

- Please select your sponsor

- Your chosen sponsor will be your strongest supporter

1. The Return of Dark Tyrants

2. The Guardian of Mighty Black Mystic Angels

3. Secretive Plotter

4. The Heir of Darkness and Mercy

5. The Song of Holy Scrolls

6. Master Secret Daggers

7. The Broken Assassin

I who saw the name of the first constellation up to number 7 could only sweatdrop. The name that surprised me was number 3. Why would he want to be my sponsor? Didn't he also ask Kim Dokja the same thing?

8. Song of Blue Moon

9. Immortal Holy Flames

10. South Sea Queen

My face became a little stiff when I saw those names. I don't know who number 8 is, but I'm sure that it's a constellation that doesn't like my approach with Min Areum just a moment ago.

As for the 'Immortal Holy Flames' I'm sure it's Phoenix. While the 'South Sea Queen' is Queen Nyi Roro Kidul.

28. The One-Eyed King

29. The King of Fallen

30. Wealth Seeker With Evil Ways

Ah, I blinked my eyes again to confirm my vision. This 'The One-Eyed King' is Odin right? Then 'The King of Fallen' is Lucifer. Why is Lucifer even interested in me anyway??

If 'Wealth Seeker With Evil Ways' it would be Mammon. Well, I won't question why he wants to be my sponsor.

60. Helper in the Sacrament of Death

61. The Keeper of God's Secrets

62. The Observer of Universe

I'm not very familiar with all constellation modifiers so I only see the names of the constellation modifiers that I know.

The 'Helper in the Sacrament of Death' if I'm not mistaken is the Archangel Yehudiel. For 'The Keeper of God's Secrets' is the Archangel Raziel.