twelve.

"these punks never learn."

on his way back to their headquarters after leeching off riches from a half-assed businessman that taiju asked him to take care of, koko cursed some familiar figures sneaking off towards an abandoned premise near the black dragon's territory.

they're toman brats together along with a rat from black dragon. he look ahead the road he's supposed to walk into but he shifted his direction and has followed them. he's drawing near when he heard taiju, inui and even his name being mentioned. it seems like they need some intel about their boss.

"well well well, pardon my intrusion." he greeted abruptly to surprise them. he creases a grin on his face when he was so satisfied by their reactions. they looked like kids being caught stealing some candies.

"i just smelled some rat in here that needs to be caged." he glared daggers at his underling who he doesn't even know by name.

"hajime-san please forgive me! they forced me to go with them! they want to bring down our boss!" the guy is begging and even kneeled down infront of koko to spare his life.

"get out from my sight." koko couldn't care less about him. he's not the kind of delinquent who make big deals out of small betrayal. maybe because he's a betrayer himself, he only follows inupi.

"i didn't mean to eavesdrop but i heard you brats want some intel about our boss from that rat of ours. "

they widened their eyes, he could only recognize takemitchi out of the four. he didn't know but he felt a sudden strong dislike for the one with glasses, kisaki tetta.

"i'm more than willing to provide it, if you give me 100,000 yen!" koko stick his tongue out at them after making his offer. they could only looked at him in distrust.

he couldn't care less about their boss, call it betrayal or something. he knew these punks don't stand a chance against taiju anyway.

he suddenly remembered his conversation last night with seishu. he's not doing anything reckless he guessed. besides, he gets paid sufficiently by providing such trivial intel.

after contemplating deeply about it, toman made a decision of accepting the deal. he grinned widely when the toman brats seem satisfied by what he just provided and left while feeling the money on his hand. i'll buy him dinner later , he thought of seishu.

•••

"where have you been?" seishu immediately asked koko when he finally arrived at black dragon's hideout. koko saw them getting ready, seems like they're preparing to go somewhere.

"where are we going?" he asked back, ignoring seishu's question.

"to the shopping district, boss wants to buy christmas decors. "

"with the whole gang?" koko sniggered while frowning his brows.

"he's looking for you all this time, he said you prepare the money for he'll buy lots of decors." seishu told him. koko just cursed in surprise.

taiju is very religious man, he annually sets grand christmas party for his gang, with the thought of drinking and partying away are the real essence of christmas tho they're not.

"so where have you been?" seishu asked again, not letting koko get away, he's been slacking at the gang activities lately.

"i just y'know, made some money." koko half-lied. it's true that he was on his money-mongering mission yet he couldn't tell seishu that he also sell out their boss.

at exactly 6 pm, taiju has instructed them to do the shopping for him, thus black dragon members on their uniform can be seen lingering around the whole shopping district.

while shopping for beautiful christmas decors, koko is wandering his eyes to know if taiju is around. he saw him sitting inside a café, reading newspaper, waiting for them to finish.

"koko, what do you think? beautiful isn't it?" koko turned to seishu who is holding bright christmas neon lights on his arms.

"yeah.." he responded, eyes are not on the lights but on seishu's face. his pretty face is being lightened and his eyes are twinkling as the lights. he quickly looked away when seishu smiled at him. he then remembered that he thought of buying him a dinner tonight.

they paid for the lights and ordered some underlings to give it to their boss. when they're left together at that shop, koko suddenly pulls seishu away. he made sure none from their gang see them sneaking out from their mission.

"koko where are we going?" seishu asks, confused.

"let's eat, i'm hungry."

"taiju will look for us." seishu said worriedly.

"we'll be right back." koko assured him as he pulls him towards a ramen shop.