five

"damn that motherfcker." koko cursed beneath his breath. he was sent by taiju to meet and have negotiations with mitsuya takashi regarding the black dragon's new uniform.

"koko, i think it's him. let's stop." he heard inui from his back. he stopped his motorbike on the roadside. inui got off and started walking towards the playground where three people at their age are playing with two little girls.

"yo takashi mitsuya. " koko greeted.

"what do you want?" a guy with a scar on the side of the lips responded hostilely.

"i'm not talking you." - koko.

"we don't want trouble here, please leave us alone." said by the girl.

"HUH?!" koko snapped. he was pretty pissed of taiju and their hostile attitude towards him, who just saw them the first time, makes it worse.

"stop it koko. they are hakkai-sama and yuzuha-sama, taiju-sama's siblings." inui explained. koko didn't knew taiju has siblings.

"i don't care. we came here for mitsuya not for them."

"why did nii-san sent you? what does he want from taka-chan?" -hakkai.

"we do not wish for a trouble here as long as mitsuya listens to our request." -inui.

"and what is that--Taka-chan?" hakkai was stopped when mitsuya tap his shoulder.

"hakkai, yuzuha, watch luna and mana for me." he said to his friends. he turn to inui and koko.

"let's talk over there." he pointed a spot a distance away from the playground.

"so? what does taiju shiba want from me?" mitsuya asked.

"he's gonna change the black dragons starting from the gang's uniform. he wants you to design and make it." inui answered. mitsuya looked at them uninterested.

"what if i refuse?"

"you know you can't. you know what taiju-sama is capable of." -inui. mitsuya smirked.

"yeah right, that holy shit."

"yah mitsuya, i cannot just unhear you cursing our boss." -koko.

"why not settle this with our fists?" koko challenged as he's clenching his knuckles. inui immediately stopped him since causing trouble isn't their goal today.

"tsk. you don't have to worry about money, just name the price." koko.

"if you accept our request, you'll be granted with anything you ask." inui offered. mitsuya give it a thought. he then clicked his fingers.

"fine then. but i'm a busy person, i'll just create the design pattern and choose the best fabric. you guys can just hire best tailors and embroiderers to make it, y'all hella rich afterall."

"in return, i'll ask for yuzuha and hakkai's freedom from taiju." he added.

"you don't want money?" koko asked.

"no, my friends are already gold." mitsuya's proud.

"i'll give your words to boss. " inui promised.

"thanks." mitsuya smiled and bumped his fist gently on inui's shoulder. inui smiled back. when koko saw that he suddenly pushed them apart to put some distance between them.

"alright, everything's settled. let's go inui." koko saw mitsuya smirked at him as he started dragging inui away.

•••

"since when did you and mitsuya have gotten close?" koko asked inupi as he's driving back to the black dragon headquarters.

"well, he's a regular from the textile shop i worked at. why?"

"ah i see..." he replied, tightly gripping the motor handle.