eleven.

"this is bullshit!" hakkai cursed and spitted out blood, his face stings sharply after getting pummeled to pulp but he could hardly notice it as his anger got the best of him.

yuzuha is just quietly sitting on the floor, looking down while clenching her fists on the hem of her skirt, holding back her tears. her right cheek is swollen red after getting slapped by their older brother.

inui and koko both witnessed how their boss teach his younger siblings a lesson, it's way too brutal. the atmosphere inside still feels heavy even after taiju left the house to go to the church nearby, both of them couldn't breathe properly.

hakkai's sight darkened when his eyes land on his older brother's altar at the corner, where several religious relics were displayed. he walked towards it and looked down on the religious statues of saints, feeling an utter repugnance while remembering how his brother earnestly pray infront of these holy things everyday.

hakkai just thought of a way to vent out his anger. he was about to smash the relics but he was stopped by yuzuha who hugged him from behind, crying while begging him not to worsen the situation.

"hakkai, behave or else your friends will also suffer." inui warned him, hakkai glared at him.

"how can you guys stand still, doing nothing?! you should've stop that motherfucker when he was about to hit yuzuha! are you enjoying this?!" hakkai yelled as he grabbed him by collar.

"hakkai!" koko shouted. inui remained calm, staring directly at hakkai's angry eyes.

hakkai gripped inui's collar tightly, feeling weak and is about to cry. he is mad, mad at himself cause he was still unable to protect his sister.

•••

"are you okay?" koko asked seishu when he noticed his chest and neck reddened after hakkai harshly grab him by collar earlier.

"yeah..." seishu answered quietly while fixing his uniform. they're resting on their hideout after taiju let them off for the night.

"are you okay with this?" koko asked again. seishu took a quick glance at him before throwing back his head on the backrest of the couch.

"i don't know, i want to help the younger siblings but we mustn't disobey taiju." he replied, sounding so sleepy.

"why tho? we can beat the shit out of him together with hakkai also."

seishu raised his head to give koko menacing look.

"are you planning on betrayal?" he asks suspiciously. it's not because he swore loyalty to taiju, he doesn't want koko to act recklessly or else he'll get killed.

he didn't get an answer from koko. the guy was just staring at him, seishu shook his head.

"i know you despise him koko that's why im worried for you. don't...do anything reckless." he warned koko softly while closing his eyes. he's really sleepy.

he heard him let out a chuckle.
"i'm just kidding." he felt koko's fist bump gently on his shoulder.

"good." he hummed as he nudges his body closer to him, resting his head on koko's shoulder as he finds it more comfortable than the head and backrest of the couch. he then fell into slumber in just few minutes.

not wanting to knock up seishu, koko tried his best not to panic. he could only moves his eyes since his whole body stiffened the moment he smell seishu's body scent blending perfectly with his shampoo.