Kate and Yelena

'CLINT BARTON I NEED YOU RIGHT NOW.' Yelena screamed through the corridor.

'He's not here.' Bruce called from his room.

'HE MOST CERTAINLY IS AND I WANT HIM OUT HERE RIGHT NOW.'

'uhh he's not.' Bruce paused and ushered Clint into a cupboard. 'Maybe try... his house?'

'Bruce i'm going to breaks this door down faster than he can run, maybe if he shows himself i'll make the punch less painful.' Yelena threatened.

'Really Yel he's not in here.' Steve joined in.

'STEVE'S IN THERE AS WELL?' Yelena gasped. 'OH YOU'RE BOTH SO FUCKING DEAD.'

Steve made a sound that could only be described as a whimpering cry. 

'What did they do?.' Bruce asked confused as he had only been told that Clint or Steve couldn't be found by Yelena.

'If you open this door i'll tell you.'

Bruce leant for the handle pushed forward and heard the click.

'BRUCE NO.' Clint and Steve shouted in unison.

But it was too late Yelena already had her hands at Clint's throat and Steve in a headlock, pushing his face into the floor.

'I swear to you-' Yelena was interrupted.

'Oi crazy lady, don't break the deal please. Tell me what they did.' Bruce began.

'These IDIOTS thought it would be a good idea to tell me that Kate wasn't allergic to strawberries.' Yelena huffed. 'AND GUESS WHAT I BOUGHT HER FOR HER BIRTHDAY?'

'Strawberries...?' Bruce asked.

'STAWBERRIES.' Yelena shouted.

'In our defence who in gods name buys strawberries for their partner for their birthday? I mean it was kind of a given you weren't going to get them for her birthday.' Clint spoke.

'It's not exactly a gift.' Steve agreed.

'YOU DIMWITTED CRETINS IM GOING TO SLASH YOUR THROUGHTS ONE BY ONE.'

'Great! Is it my birthday as well?' Clint spat with sarcasm.

'No of course not Clint, she would've shoved your head into the floor and then given you strawberries.'

Steve and Clint didn't get much further before being tied to floor by Yelenas safety zipline, she attached the cord to the bed frame and pulled it so they could feel the rope beginning to break the skin.