Anthony and Claire were already there waiting, and they all walked to Steven's car, "I will drive the car to my home, follow me and park behind me so we can place the luggage into your car." Steven told Anthony.

Steven's house was just a short drive away they got there within minutes. He parked his car and then jumped out of the car to retrieve the luggage. He walked over to Anthony's car and stuffed the two small luggages into his trunk. Then he waited for Abby to get into the car before he joined her in the back seat. Anthony sped off and Claire was excited to finally be on their way to Wisconsin Dells. 

Traffic was light and it took about four hours to the Dells. Abby had fallen asleep on Steven's lap and Claire was singing along to tunes on the radio. More often than not, Anthony was holding Claire's hand, and Claire was falling quickly in love with him as each day passed.

"We should stop for dinner somewhere I'm famished!" Claire admitted.

Anthony stole a glance at her and smiled, "What ever my princess desires!"

Abby smiled at Steven and he winked at her, both were excited to see their friends together and happy. "What do you feel like eating?" Steven asked Abby.

Abby's eyes glistened, "You."

Claire laughed, "Will you guys stop it, and save that stuff for the hotel room!"

Everyone laughed, and Claire turned up the volume on the radio to hear her favorite song.

Leaning in closer to Steven's ear, Abby whispered, "I'm so happy."

And Steven placed his arms around her and squeezed her tightly, "This is nothing Abby, I will show you heaven when I have you all to myself in our room!"

Abby blushed and averted her eyes towards the window. Steven sighed, again he noticed that she wasn't ready to make love, which placed him in a difficult situation knowing how Abby would react if he waited any longer to make love to her.

His tried to think of ways to get her ready, he wanted to make her feel comfortable enough and trust him with her body. Steven worried that she might get frightened and it would ruin a beautiful moment.

"Can someone please ask Google where there are good restraints around here, I'm hungry!" Anthony said, "Claire are you hungry?"

"I'm starving!" She admitted.

Steven looked at Abby but she still looked out the window, she was in deep thought and Steven didn't know how to make her feel at ease.

"Do you trust me?" He whispered in her ear.

Looking up at him, she swallowed and hesitated before she spoke and Steven held his breath, "I trust you completely."

Letting out a sigh of relief, Steven pulled her closer to him and said, "I will show you the world, I will worship the ground you walk on, I will make you my queen!" He promised, "I will ..."

"Wow man," Anthony laughed, "how can anyone compete with that, and do you mind promising sweet nothings to her in your own spare time, I don't want Claire hearing you talk this way and then expecting me to show her the world and worship her and all that Mumbo jumbo!"

Everyone laughed, "But Anthony to get into a woman's heart you need to whisper sweet nothings into her ear!" Claire told him.

"For you I'd be willing to climb the Empire State Building and jump!"