Ayane Bakugou: Origins

~Earlier that day~

Others rushed by the lonely green haired boy, who was on his way to his class himself. He felt a light tap on his shoulder which made him look. The person he had was the brunette girl.

"O-o-oh! Hello, Ayane-san!" He nervously laughed, "W-what can I help you with?"

" Nothing really...hey...are you alright Izuku?" She asked him, looking at him concerned seeing him nervous and all alone.

"Y-yeah! K-Kacchan mentioned you were coming to this school now!" He nervously laughed and looked away, he was really nervous around girls and Ayane picked it up right away, "S-so, u-uh... w-welcome to our school!"

She slightly smiled as she said, " Sorry, do I make you nervous?" She asked in a semi playful voice.

"A-ah! I-I'm not meaning to seem that way! I'm sorry!" He waved his hands frantically in front of him.

She giggled as she said, " It's alright, I'm just messing with you." She said with a gentle smile, " Hey, what class are you off to?" She asked him then, trying to help him not be so nervous.

"U-uh, this is my last hour, s-so..." he rubbed the back of his head, "I'm actually going to a class that Kacchan's in too."

" Oh, gotcha! Good thing we have the same class, you can show me the way, since I have no idea where I'm going!" She said, sweatdropping. " Katsuki didn't really show me around and weelll...I've been kinda tardy to some classes...ehe~" she rubbed the back of her head.

"O-oh, t-this way!" He lead her to his next class. "So, uh... Ayane, d-do you have a quirk? I-I mean, you probably do but..."

" Oh, yes! I do." She held her finger out and he saw a small firework that was colored orange come out, " I can make fireworks thanks to my emotions." She told him, as she wiped the soot from her fingertip

"Oh, it's like Kacchan!" He smiled brightly, "Could you tell me more about your quirk?" He smiled brightly as he got out a notebook.

"Deku!" He flinched at who was yelling at him, "What are you doing with my cousin?"

"U-uh, I was... um..." he was putting away his notebook, "N-nothing!"

"Tch..." he chuckled, "Come on, Ayane, class is this way."

Ayane frowned a bit and then got a idea, " Why don't the three of us make our way to class?" She asked.

"Think I'll pass." Bakugou scoffed and walked passed them.

"K-Kacchan-"

"What, you damn nerd?"

"...Nothing." Bakugou huffed at this as he left to class.

" Katsuki!" She called out as she turned to Izuku, " I'm so sorry Izuku. You don't deserve to be called that." She told him.

"N-no, don't worry about it." He nervously laughed, waving it off, "I'm kinda used to it."

"...What? What do you mean?" She sounded confused and she raised an eyebrow.

"Well, he calls me that and Deku all the time so." He shrugged it off like it was nothing.

"...Izuku." She whispered softly, tears in her eyes.

"Ah!! I-I'm sorry!! Did I make you cry?! I'm so sorry!!" He panicked and was trying calm her down.

"Izuku you don't deserve to be called that!" She said in concern "Your not a Deku! Your name is Izuku Midoriya. I sense you have a heart of gold!...wait...does...he treat you like this because you don't have a quirk?"