8

"How did you know that someone was giving me secret gifts?" She asked.

It took seconds for me to think of an alibi. Even tried my best to hide the sound of swallowing on my throat.

"Ah, just heard it somewhere." I once again cleared my throat and smiled at her.

"Really?" Her eyebrows raised as she asked. "How could they see it.."

"Um, let's go back?" I stood up and tried to make it less obvious. It looks like she doesn't have any clue, so it's a good thing.

We arrived at the hallway of the lockers.

"Thank you again, Y/N." Mina smiled.

"No need to mention." I smiled and she went to her locker before the class starts.

Now that Mina knew some people know that she's been receiving notes, i assume she would be cautious enough to know who is the admirer which is me.

Today, it's going to be hard for me to sneak it through but i would still try to without being caught.

We're seat mates so i think this would be either easy or not depending on the situation. I just waited for the class to leave especially Mina before i could put the secret note below her table.

~~~~~~~~

"I heard you were throwing the notes away, i just want to let you know that i adore you and i have clean intentions towards you, Mina. Please let me know if you want me to stop, i'll be getting this note later. If it's gone, i'll take it as a sign that you threw it again and i should stop sending these."

~~~~~~~~

I am a cleaner assigned for today so luckily i am really needed to be left in this classroom. I took the chance to put the note under her table that she would see tomorrow.

>>>

"Are you serious? Y/N, i'm telling you that you should let her know it's you before giving up." Dahyun said.

"Yeah dumb, of course Mina would not like someone who's putting efforts but no identity?" Jihyo chuckled.

"It would be easier if she has a clue from the former classmate i wrote there." I said.

"I'm pretty sure she's overthinking about it, be ready once she remembers it." Tzuyu told me.

After talking to them, i went to the restroom for a while to wash my face.

"Does she already know?" Someone suddenly talked behind that made me rise.

"Chaeyoung?" I closed the faucet and faced her.

"Yep?" She puts her hands on her pocket. "May i be honest with you?"

"Yeah, would be better." You chuckled.

"I'm courting Mina." Chaeyoung said.

It hurts you inside, you thought it was your chance to win Mina but now that you knew this. To be honest, you would give up by now but she is Mina. You wouldn't give efforts if you don't really like her this much.

"Oh." You nodded.

"Are you mad?" Chaeyoung chuckled.

"What? Why would i be?" You scoffed and dried your hands with the napkin.

"You like her too, right?" She asked.

"Of course." You seriously said.

"Okay then, i hope we'll still be friends Y/N." Chaeyoung gave you a smirk and patted your shoulder as she left.

This really didn't make sense to you, from the beginning she helped you to make a move for Mina and now she's being like this.

But what makes you laugh was she hoped that you'll still be friends after planning to court Mina when she's aware that you are making a move.

Your friends heard it and they were peaking on the door, they pretended to not hear anything and stood up properly. They went to you after Chaeyoung did not notice them standing.

"Is she serious?!" Jihyo raised her voice.

"She knew you are courting Mina for a long time, she's gone crazy." Yeji lets out a deep sigh.

"What are you going to do now?" Tzuyu asked.

"I guess we'll call this a competition." You said.

to be continued...