4

"Yah, what took you so long?" Mina looked at me and asked me.

"O-Oh sorry.. Are we done?" I sat beside her.

"Yeah." She gave me the paper and i memorized her answers before passing it.

"Are you okay? Why are you staring at the paper?" She tapped my shoulder with her finger and i'm quickly thinking of an excuse.

"Umm i'm checking if i write my answers right.." I said to her and she just nodded.

"Okay pass the papers now." Our teacher said.

We passed the papers and the class was dismissed. I immediately went to my friends and talked about it.

"So did you learn something?" Jihyo teased.

"Yeah, the only time i'm learning well and interested." I chuckled.

"Where's the copy?" Tzuyu asked.

"I just stick it in mind." I proudly said.

"Wow, is she that important that you won't forget what she likes?" Jihyo nudged me.

"Maybe." I shrugged my shoulders and smiled. We saw Mina eating her food with her friends. I just remembered she likes ketchup and i have some from my bag.

Don't get me wrong it's not expired, my mom puts it because she might think i will find my lunch anywhere so bland. I love ketchup too.

~~~~~~~
"Hey Mina, you look so cute while eating. Here's a ketchup to enjoy your meal :)))"
~~~~~~

I hope she won't be scared, i'm not watching her eating. I just saw her and that's all.

"Yeji!" I mouthed and waved at Yeji who's just beside Mina. She knows what we're going to do.

"Is this the note?" Yeji gets the sticky note from me.

"Yeah, thank you Yeji." I pinched her cheeks and she went back to them. She secretly inserted the note with the ketchup into Mina's bag.

MINA POV

"I'm back~" Yeji sat beside me.

"Where did you go?" Dahyun asked her.

"Just used the restroom." Yeji said and i nodded.

I grabbed some tissue from my bag and i saw this purple sticky note again.

"What's that?" Dahyun asked.

"I don't know." I stood up and was about to throw it but Yeji stopped me.

"Unnie don't! Why don't you read it first and keep it? That person might just want to be your friend you know?" Yeji said. I just shrugged my shoulders and read it.

~~~~~~~
"Hey Mina, you look so cute while eating. Here's a ketchup to enjoy your meal :)))"
~~~~~~

It contains a ketchup. To be honest, the hotdog sandwich taste really plain today. I don't know this person's intention but i'll keep it today.

"Ooh.. you'll use the ketchup?" Dahyun asked me.

"Maybe this has no toxins so yes." I said.

YOUR POV

"I doubt." I chuckled.

"I'm serious, she didn't threw it this time. She even put it on her notebook." Dahyun's eyes widened.

"Oooh~" Jihyo bumped my arm.

"Congrats." Tzuyu said.

>>>

I already got home and want to get some fresh air and just walked around. Putting on my earphones and play my favorite music. While I was strolling, something caught my eye.

"Omo, excuse me miss? How much is this?" I asked the old woman.

"These daisies? It's just ** bucks!" She gladly said.

"Oh, i'll take these." I picked some of them and put it in a small bouquet. I thanked the woman after paying it.

 I thanked the woman after paying it

"I hope she'll appreciate this." I mumbled and sighed to myself.

"Is that for me?" Someone tapped my back and i looked at her.

[A/N: Who do you think is that person? Good luck on guessing..]

______________

to he continued...