3

"Yah L/N Y/N wake up you're getting late!" My older sister shouted.

"Ngggg.." I groaned.

"Y/N, wake up pabo."

"Ughhhh tsk what is it?" I frowned and sat up.

"Get up now, and what is this?" Sana unnie showed me the purple notes with my erased handwritings for Mina.

"E-Eh!? nothing, that's just my to do list.." I lied and get it from her hand.

"Do you think i'm dumb? I can see this clearly, who's that unlucky girl?" She laughed and tickled me.

"What the? Fine, just keep quiet." I rolled my eyes.

"Spill it~" Sana unnie sat on my bed.

"It's Mina."

"Eh?! You said you won't fall for her!" She stood up from disbelief.

"I just said it, sorryyy~~" I sticked out my tongue and got up from bed to brush my teeth.

"You're so annoying, whatever. Go to school now and i wish she'll kiss you like this~~" Sana unnie kissed me and i pushed her forcefully.

"Yaaaah!! Aish you're even more annoying unnie."

"I love you too~" She walked out the bedroom.

"Tsk, now almost everyone knows i like Mina." I shook my head and chuckled.

I am in the mood today so i prepared fastly and dressed well. I'm even confident that i won't forget anything at home, i don't usually eat breakfast but i ate one today. So weird.

"Good morning." I smiled and greeted them.

"Hooo.. Oh Y/N!" Jihyo yawned and jumped.

"Good morning!" Chaeyoung greeted.

"It's so fun to be inlove.." Tzuyu mumbled.

"Yah, i heard you." I grabbed Tzuyu's head.

"Oh there she is! Myoui Mi-" They covered Jihyo's mouth and I glared at her.

"Mmph! Let go, Mina!" Jihyo continued to call Mina who is on the way to her locker.

"Hm?" Mina hummed and raised her eyebrows.

"I have something to tell you.." Jihyo went to Mina and I was shivering from nervousness. I warned her by shooting her my deadly glare but she didn't care and smirked.

"What is it now?" I whispered to Tzuyu and Chaeyoung.

"I don't know, i think she has lost her mind." Tzuyu said.

"Don't tell me she'll say-" Chaeyoung said.

"Oh, i don't mind." Mina said.

"Sweet, let's go. Oh, she's coming to class with us." Jihyo said and winked at me secretly.

"This is crazy.." I shook my head and tried to hide my smile.

"Jihyo unnie i'll seat beside you!" Chaeyoung shouted.

"Yeah of course let's do this heheheeh.." Jihyo chuckled like a baby. An evil baby to be exact.

"Tzuyu let's sit toget-" I told Tzuyu.

"Yeji, let's sit together." Tzuyu told Yeji and smirked at me.

"Hah, these brats." I mumbled and glared at them, they're quietly laughing at me.

"Umm.." I looked at Mina and she just smiled at me. I'm so freaking dead and she's just smiling at me. She sat on her seat meanwhile i'm just standing straight and stiff.

"Y/N, why are you just standing there? Sit beside Myoui Mina, no one's beside her." Our teacher told me.

"A-Ah yes.." I bowed and slowly sat beside her.

"Are you uncomfortable? Why do-" The teacher asked me.

"Ah no i'm not! I like it here." I rapidly said not knowing what words are coming out from my mouth.

"Oh.." The teacher said and smirked. I gulped quietly and leaned my back to see Mina's reaction. She was kinda surprised hearing it.

"Okay then, let's start this class. You need to answer these worksheet." The teacher said.

"By pair." Our teacher proudly said and smirked at me looking from Mina to me. I'm having too much saliva to gulp here, i'm stiffer than ever.

"Is it clear?" The teacher asked.

"Ne..." Our class said and nodded.

"Well, well, well done seonsaengnim.." Jihyo smirked at me and silently clapped.

"You just need to know more about each other with your seat mate to be precised, go now." The teacher explained and gave the papers.

I hate this, Mina should not know and have any clue that i like her or else she'll know i'm the one sending her sticky notes. I just hope she's that dense and clueless, well it looks like it. She's just serious now.

This activity might help me know more about her and will give me an idea what should i give her.. Thanks seonsaengnim hehe.

\\\\\\\\
Hobby:
Favorite color:
Favorite snack:
Comfort food:
Birthday:
\\\\\\\\

etc...

"Ah.. i'll just answer after you." I gave her the paper and scratched my nape.

"Oki." Mina simply said and gets the paper.

That was so cute.

"I'll just s-sharpen this, i'll be back." I stood up for a moment to sharpen the pencil and looked at her.

" I stood up for a moment to sharpen the pencil and looked at her

I went back to her since she looked bored

"Yah, what took you so long?" She looked at me and asked me.

_____________

to be continued...