=========

"Tasha, I hope you don't associate yourself with him anymore," Dongwoon said to you.

"I don't...The last time that I see him is the time that I visited him," You said.

"Good," Dongwoon said.

"Unnie, Kiseop oppa seemed different today," Lauren looked up to you while Dongwoon busy with comparing the prices of margerine.

"Yeah...Different..," You agreed and sighed.

=========

After shopping for groceries, all of you went home and was welcomed by Changseob, EunKwang & Peniel. They helped to carry the groceries to the kitchen. You headed to the kitchen to get a glass of water and found Minhyuk whipping something up in the kitchen.

"Tasha, you're back?" Minhyuk asked without looking back.

"How do you know it's me..?" You looke bewildered.

"By my phone screen," Minhyuk said.

You looked to the front and saw his phone leaning against the wall. You chuckled quietly and approached him. You stood beside him and asked," What are you doing?"

"Just pancakes. I've already asked Junhyung hyung about me using the kitchen for a while," Minhyuk said.

"Oh...Smells good," You smiled.

Minhyuk led her taste a little by using a spoon and asked,"Ottae?"

"A little bland," You said.

"Really?" Minhyuk went to taste a little and it was bland.

He went to put a little more sugar and you tasted again and gave a thumbs up. When the batter was ready, Minhyuk heated the pan and waited it to be a little hot. While waiting, he saw you munching on an apple near the window and asked,"So how's the jog today?"

"It was fun. The air was refreshing..beautiful flowers blooming everywhere..I kinda like it very much..," You turned to face the window and smiled towards the scenery outside.

Minhyuk watched you admiring the scenery outside and smiled to himself. He then turned to the heated pan and worked on the pancakes. While he was cooking, you turned to face Minhyuk and watched him cooking by the back view with a smile. Just then, Changseob walked in and walked towards you and slung his arm around your shoulders.

"What is my darling doing here?" Changseob asked while calling you sweetly.

"Just drinking a glass of water," You smiled at him and are used to him calling you by sweet names.

"Wanna spend time with me karaoking?" Changseob suggested.

"Okay. But let me take a shower first," You said to him and decided to walk upstairs to shower.

After you went out of the kitchen, Changseob approached Minhyuk who was focusing on the pancakes, He stood beside him and wanted to say something.

"Minhyuk hyung," Changseob called his name.

"Mwoh?" Minhyuk asked without looking at him.

"I think...Tasha likes you," Changseob said to him.

Minhyuk stopped for a while but continued to pretend to be busy with the pancakes. He then gave a pretend laugh and said,"Yah. Who told you? Do you have any proof that she likes me?"

"Proof? I don't...but I saw with my two eyes just now before I came into the kitchen. I saw how she looked at you from a distance. The way she looked at you and smiles towards you are different to what she gave me...*Sigh* How did you manage to get her to look at you that way, hyung?" Changseob asked him.

"Don't be ridiculous. She looks everyone the same," Minhyuk said.

"Maybe to you but not to me...I'm so jealous of hyung...," Changseob sighed and walked out of the kitchen with a plate of 2 cooked pancakes.

After listening to Changseob, Minhyuk paused a while and a memory of him kissing you came to him. He sighed and closed his eyes for a while before getting back to the pancakes,