chapter 3

"after all you don't trust a survivor until you find out what they did to survive.
-corvina Moore

________________

Clover gave us a short tour of the academy then led us to our rooms. Sadly me and Maren had different rooms, we were seperated.

I shared a room with clover and 2 other girls, daisy and Valerie.

Daisy had long brown curly hair, brown eyes and toffee skin. Her parents are both alive, and sent her here. I couldn't imagine why, daisy seemed like a sweet girl with a sweet smile.

Her personality actually matched what a daisys personality would be.

Valerie had shoulder length hair the was plaited in braids, she had blue eyes, bright red lips, porcelain skin, she seemed uptight and posh, her mother's a single parent, her dad died.

She was a perfect person.

Our room had 3 parts, 2 rooms, one bathroom.

Each room had two white beds, a lamp, two cupboards and a rug.

Me and clover shared a room, apparently her last roomate died.

A dragon burned her or something.

The room itself was cosy, luckily I had packed my favourite blanket, and a extra pillow.

Clovers side was covered in posters of girls, dragon's, and a few small Polaroids of her and a few other people.

I unpacked my things and placed my clothes in my wardrobe, being careful not to let any weed leave the sock.

After I put everything away, had a shower and got changed I fell on my bed, collapsing completely, madam Everdeen gave me and Maren a extra day to get used to the school.

The school was quite huge but I can't help but miss my old room, my old shitshow of a school, and some of my old friends.

I need a fucking smoke, but I have no clue if the school allows it and even if the girls I share the dorm with even smoke.

"You alright there?" Someone calls from behind my head.

I sit up, turning my head at the green haired figure Infront of me.

"Yeah obviously I am, just nervous, and, nevermind." I say, instant regret cursing my brain.

"And?" Clover asks, moving my feet away, with her warm ringed hand, crossing her feet as she sits down on my bed.

".."

"Ohhh I know." She smirks, reaching into her black jacket pockets, and pulling out a small plastic package.

I furrow my eyebrows confused, I stare at her.

"Were you not thinking about weed?" She questions, going to put the packet back into her pocket.

"Ohhhhh-"

"I can read minds you know." Clover says.

"Wait what-"

"I'm only joking!" She laughs, slapping her thigh.

"Bloody fucking hell, clover." I roll my eyes, thank fuck.

"It would be cool though, if I'm being honest." She shrugs.

"Yeah, yeah." I say.

"Anyway."

"Anyway what?"

"We smoking this weed or not?"

"Ohhh yeah we are."