🍼 cramps :( 🍼

Little: ⏳Karl⏳
Caregiver: 🟩Dream🟩
They are dating in this story
Promt: Karl is FtM trans and he got his period
TW: swearing (only 2 words)

Karl pov:

I found out that I wanted to be a boy not to long ago... I also joined the smp right after I found out that I was a boy. And yesterday Dream asked if I wanted to be his boyfriend.

I said yes. I had a crush on him sense we met. I am planning to come out to him pretty soon. I was just scared. I am hoping that when I do come out to him he will have the same reaction as everyone else I have already came out to, supportive. Of course when I came out to them they thought I was a girl.

Coming out to jimmy (mr beast)

"Hey jimmy? Can we talk?"

"Of course! What's up?"

"I was wondering... if you can call me Karl and not Olivia? I am FTM trans so I was just wondering..."

"Of course Karl."

I hugged him. I hugged him for what felt like hours. Cool thing about him he doesn't pull out of hugs until the other person does.

Coming out to Chris.

Chris is my best friend.

"Hey Chris? Can we talk?"

"Yea of course! Are you ok? Do I need to beet the sh*t out of someone?"

"No! I just wanted to say I am FtM trans..."

"I support. Do you have a preferred name?"

"Karl."

"Well I support...." He pulled me into a hug.

"Karl..."

Coming out to chandler

"Hi chandler!"

"Hi."

"Umm can we talk?"

"Of course! What's up?"

"Umm I am FtM trans... can you call me Karl and not Olivia..?" I asked.

"Of course Karl."

They were so nice. My thoughts got interrupted my cramps... down there. Oh sh*t I got my period. It would not of been a big deal if I wasn't visiting Dream. We are visiting each other. Right now I am in Florida. This is my 3rd day in Florida. And he doesn't know about me being trans yet.

I immediately slipped into little space. At least he knew I was a little. I felt 3. "DADAAAA!!" I screamed. "Hey Prince what's up?" He asked.

Dream pov:

"Mm tummy huwts. I wot crawps.." my little said. "Where bub?" I asked. He pointed to the spot then said. "I wot my pewiod." I was confused. He's trans? "Bubas. Are you trans?" I asked. He nodded. He started crying. "Hey bubs its ok... I support... it's ok..."