Chapter Nine- Public Scene

Start from the beginning

I walk to the bed and climb on it, laying face down, ass up while I coat my fingers with lube. I slip two of them into myself, moaning softly at the feeling. I just need to stretch myself a bit so that it won't hurt when I finally put the plug in.

After fingering myself for a little bit, I take them out and grab the plug, pushing it in slowly while making sure not to get any lube on the faux fur. Once it's completely in, I get off the bed and stand straight, moaning at the way it feels moving around inside me.

I grab my shorts and pull them on just as Elliot comes out of the bathroom, dressed in his little shorts and makeup around his eyes. He comes over to me to adjust the tail so that it goes through the hole in the shorts and looks better. Afterward, he spins me around to look me up and down with a lustful gaze.

"You're extremely sexy, Beau Ty." He informs me.

My cheeks heat up as I shift from side to side. I feel really sexy whenever I wear things like this. My confidence goes up even more when I see doms look at me with the same look in their eyes.

There's so many submissives they could pick from and I've already had quite a few doms ask to do a scene with me when I finish training with the threesome. Teagan said my training should be done in a few weeks, but I feel like I've got a lot more to learn. I don't want to leave them until they teach me all that they can.

"Thanks. Do you know when Sawyer and Master Teagan are going to be here?" I ask while he leads me out to the club area. I've realized that Elliot loves dancing, and he'll drag people along with him to make them have fun too.

"Maybe half an hour. Sawyer's kids wouldn't go to sleep." He informs me.

Sawyer has 10 siblings now. His mother gave birth to a baby boy before signing her parental rights away so that Sawyer could adopt all of his siblings. She left the day after she gave birth and hasn't contacted them since. Sawyer has been stressed to say the least and Teagan has been trying to help him out.

"Beau? Could I talk to you?" I turn around and smile when I see Master Claude.

He's one of the doms that I mentioned. He's quite the flirt and always teases Teagan saying that he'll steal me away. He's very handsome. Possibly even more attractive than Teagan.

His hair is dark brown along with his eyes. His features aren't very striking, but I find his natural and subtle look to be extremely appealing. His hair is cut shorter on the sides with a few pieces falling in his face. He's taller than me by a little over a foot, but most doms in this club are. His body is mouthwatering. His chest is so sexy and his abs are very defined with tattoos covering both of his arms and some of his chest.

"Hello, Master Claude. I'd love to." I answer, turning to Elliot to shoo him away.

Master Teagan doesn't have any rules keeping me from talking to other doms even when he's not around. He's encouraged me to meet a few of them because he knows that my time with him is for training purposes and he wants me to have an idea of what kind of dom I need.

Master Claude puts his hand on my lower back and leads me to his seat. It's not as fancy as the VIP area where Master Dax and his friends sit, but it's still very nice. His friends don't seem to be around either, so it's only us.

"Are you comfortable sitting in my lap, Beau?" He asks, and I think for a moment before nodding, letting him pull me into his lap. I moan softly when the plug sinks deeper into me, but he just smirks as if he did it on purpose.

"What did you want to talk about, Sir?" I ask, and he smiles, wrapping his arms around me comfortably.

"I know I can be a bit persistent, and it can seem as though I'm being pushy, but that's not the case. I'm just a man that knows what he wants, and I want you. I don't want you to feel pressured to be with me, and if you tell me that you're not interested then I'll leave you be, but I see the way you look at me, and the way we exchange glances at each other when we're in the same room. I asked Teagan how much longer you're training with him for, and he told me it's only two more weeks. I'd really like to sign a contract with you once your training is finished up." He explains.