Idols

Jisoo turned in the recording of Chaeyoung's song to Teddy the next morning. Jennie had also recorded Lisa while she had danced and Jisoo had given that to her manager too because Jennie had to be in New York that day so she couldn't do it herself.

"What do you think?" Jisoo asked Teddy.

"I think if we don't get her to sign with us soon someone else will." Teddy answered honestly.

"She's really good isn't she?"

"She is. I heard from your manager you wanted to recruit someone else too?"

"Yeah, Lisa. She's a dancer. Jennie found her."

"Can she sing?"

"I don't know honestly, why?"

"Because I've had an idea for you and Jennie for a long time. You work well together but two people wouldn't be enough."

"Enough for what?"

"A group. You'll continue your solo careers of course but I think you can really sell a supergroup too. The fans love you two together. You think you could work with these girls?"

Jisoo smirked.

"Absolutely we can."

__________

Jennie didn't even pay attention at the show and she probably should have considering she was Chanel's global ambassador but how could she when Lisa kept texting her.

She smiled every time her phone buzzed. She had to pretend it was about work considering there were about a dozen cameras pointed at her. She was in the front row and there was no way to hide that she was texting.

You're making me look really bad right now.

That's impossible. You don't ever look bad.

Jennie blushed before texting Lisa back.

I'm supposed to be paying attention to the show and I can't because you're texting me.

I'm sorry. I forget you're busy. I'll stop texting you.

No. Please don't. These things are boring anyway. You're keeping me entertained.

I thought you liked fashion? Aren't you the Human Chanel?

Jennie smiled, she really did like fashion. Normally she would have had her eyes glued to the runway but she could care less about the show right now.

That's quite a generous title.

You deserve it. You make everything you wear look expensive.

Jennie blushed again.

Is that what you meant by what you said to me at the show? When you said I'm expensive?

I was hoping you'd forget I said that. I can't believe I said that to you. I might have been a little too nervous to talk properly.

Don't worry. The blogs call me a prostitute all the time. It wasn't my first time hearing that.

No! That's soooo not what I meant though!

I know Lis. I'm kidding. I know what you meant. I'm actually flattered you think I'm expensive.

"Jennie! Jennie, over here!"

Jennie was snapped out of her Lisa reverie as the camera's flashed. She didn't even realize the show was over. She felt her phone buzz again and she hated that she couldn't answer it yet. Jennie went to her hotel room after all the endless pictures she had to take and wondered if it would be too much to call Lisa.