My heart felt a pang at how serious his joke sounded.

Neither of us saw that cyclist speeding down the path.

"I guess that's our cue to head back now, it's getting dark." He said while holding his arm out for me to hold.

"Shall we go? M'lady?"

"I thought you'd never ask, Kind sir." I said laughing at ourselves.
----

"Joonie you didn't have to walk me all the way to my door, I said I was okay."

"Yeah i know, I just didn't want a single second of getting you alone to go to waste." He said smiling with those dimples.

I gave him a hard swat on the chest.

"Ow it hurts!" he dramatically faked.

I sighed. "Jungkook must be sleeping by now and I don't want to wake him."
I reached into my purse, rummaging for my keys.

We stood in awkward silence until he broke it.

"hey.. don't you think you're stepping your boundaries?"

I paused and looked at him not fully understanding. "what do you mean?"

Namjoon's POV

was I really doing this right now? I know it was wrong of me but i couldn't help it.

"I mean with Jungkook. Taking him, a potentially dangerous hybrid, into your home? while others have to stay a the facility? don't you think that treatment is a little unfair? And who knows when he'll snap again like before. That's unfair to you."

"joon, he's not like that-"

"i'm saying this because i love and care for you, you might seriously get hurt."

"thanks Joon... I had a good time today, have a safe trip back." She gave me a sad smile and shut the door behind her.

i scratched my head in frustration.
Fuck i messed up..

--

Y/n's POV

The room was dark. I could hardly see anything but a dim light, lit by candles.

"Jungkook?"

as i got closer i noticed our table was draped with a long white tablecloth. The candles giving it a kind of romantic vibe.
Did he prepare all of this?

Appearing from the abyss came jungkook. he laid down two stacks of pancakes. some a little burnt than others but it was a cute gesture.

he motioned me to sit and i did.

"Jungkook did you do all this? How did you-"

"i uh looked some stuff up on your laptop on how to do it..." he said looking down into his lap and playing with the tablecloth.

"it looks really good! I'm so proud of you, Kook! But pancakes for dinner?"

he took a big bite out of his stack of pancakes. I watched as he dropped little crumbs here and there as he munch on his food happily.

"Why not? Is it a human thing to only eat it in the morning?"

"well yeah, pancakes are more of a breakfast food."

"you guys are weird." he mumbled.

I heard him loud and clear. I smiled as a bit of his teasing cocky personality was showing again.

I covered my pancakes with a ton of whipped cream to hide the fact that some were a little burnt. I looked at him before taking my first bite.
His eyes were staring holes into me intently, waiting for my approval.

"it's.. it's good!"

He beamed with obvious delight at my answer.
"This might be my favorite thing in the world, right after banana milk.. and you.."
he said whispering that last part, but I heard all of it.

"K-Kook, if you're done with your plate can you put it in the sink for me to wash?"
I asked.

"No! I can do it! I can wash our plates." he said desperately trying to get in the way of me and the sink.

"Kookie it's alright you already made dinner. so it's my duty to do dishes." I said patting his soft hair.
He pouted a cute frown and stuck his bottom lip out the way a child would.

I put on my dishcleaning gloves and got to work.
There was a lot more in here than I thought, I probably should've asked for that help. I let out a long sigh.

Just as I did that I heard little tip tappy feet run down the hall and to my aid.

I felt a heavy weight on my right shoulder. I hadn't looked yet but I already knew. I felt big strong arms wrap around my waist tightly.

"Kookie, I can't work like this stop-"

"so what'd you do with nambastard hyung?" he said casually.

I looked at him shocked at his boldness.
"i'm going to let that one slide because you said hyung."
He returned a bunny smile and giggle.

"Not much really, We had ice cream and walked along the han river." I smiled.

"So like a date?" he asked tilting his head.

"yes but like a friendly date."

"is he your mate?"
His question shined with innocence.

I choked on my saliva at his choice of words. "m-my what?"

"your mate. like your partner or whatever!" he stammered embarrassed.

"Oh.. No me and Joonie aren't like that. Why?" I said, kind of anticipation an answer.

He nuzzled his face deeply into my neck and breathed in my scent. I could feel his nose twitch against my skin.

"Silly bunny, what are you doing now?"

"You smell nice. You always smell really nice." he said. His voice made me feel ticklish.

I blushed. "I-I do?"

"mhm i like this perfume. I could sniff you all day."

I laughed at his remark. "Kook, i don't wear perfume."

"oh..you don't? i guess that just means you're a good person. Good people always smell good."

To be continued...

---------------------------------

Sorry for another long wait!! I guess I don't really have an excuse because i'm on summer break. I'm just really lazy to get the ideas from here -->🧠 into here-->📲

Thank you for those who have bared with me and still haven't left yet and those who are new and are waiting for me patiently.

We're almost at 100K reads on this story so I'll work hard until then!! I love you guys!! <33
-Kimjiilee<3

We're almost at 100K reads on this story so I'll work hard until then!! I love you guys!! <33-Kimjiilee<3

^^
Yes i made that for the purpose of this story lolol