Chapter 14

<two months later>

Y/n pov

How long has it been. Yeah for two months I got bullied by her. Wonyoung and Yujin has been protecting and taking care of me every times. I'm very thankful for that. I am grateful to have them by my sides.

I don't think I should really tell y'all about why we fight right? Well, to make it short and simple let's just say that she stole my boyfriend. To be specific, she was jealous of me before. I mean I had a perfect life, perfect grades, a lot of friends and many more. Obviously she was pissed. I mean who wouldn't when you be living their dreams life.

When we both started got more new friends and everything, that is the time when we felt that we have been falling apart.

We were so close back when we first met. Now look at us a hella mess. Just for revenge, she stole the love of my life, some of my friends and lot more just by spreading fake rumours about me on our old school.

At one point I can't hold it anymore. I hurriedly go back home at that time and, beg my mom to transfer me to another school. Since I have no one anymore I only have her.

I loved her so much. It's just me, my mother, my sister and my brother that lived together before. Now, it's just me and her. My brother and my sister has their own life now. They do visit us twice a month.

If y'all wondering where my dad is, he's gone. My mom told me that he passed away in a car accident. It was raining heavily at that time. The road was slippery and the surroundings was blurry too, then boom he suddenly crash into a truck.

His accident somehow turns into my trauma. That's why I promised myself that I will never drive when it's raining mostly when it's also dark outside.

The time that he passed away I was still young, probably like 3-4 years old. Now I am 20 years old. Just how fast the time flies. I knew he was kind even though I rarely spent my time with him. He was busy after all. But, he still tried his best to make his children happy. He always buy us a gift.

Without knowing the last gift that he gave me was a teddy bear. I wouldn't say it as a teddy bear cause it looks like a cat. It has white, orange and black spots. He knew that was my favourite types of cat. That's probably why he buys me a teddy that looks like that. I still have it if you ask.

Oh wait, I forgot to tell you guys something. I think..I have developed feelings towards Yujin. I love the way she treated me. The way she took cares of me alongside with Wony.

Every time she talks to me, hold my hands, hug me and everything..it makes my heart goes crazy.

She...really makes me fall in love with her more.