Meeting the worst of Undertales

Within Shades Vile castle.

Inside the throne room is Waldron himself who is waiting for a few beings which wasn't long as a few minutes later several beings appear.

Astral Mother (Alphatale)

Malesgrow (Transvoid)

Appearance: Big Black squid with a huge red eye of unimaginable proportions.

An: However he's trap in Reality 1 thus he send Rock (Sans) in his place.

Malware (Transvoid)

Appearance: A entity of pure decay and can kill the environment around him just by existing there and even turn whole plants to dust just by his gaze.

An: However due to him trap in Reality 1 and how his body effects environment he had to talk through his pawn Just404/J.404. 

Ten no Kami (Alphatale)

Waldron: "Welcome to my humble of home" he said

Astral Mother: "get to the point to why you invite us here" she said wanting to return to her experiments which the the others agree to get this meeting over with.

Waldron then chuckle before taking off his monocle. After doing so cause his eyes start to glow then he move his hand at the four. Upon doing so cause all four beings including the two in the Reality 1 to scream in pain and agony as their body start to fade out of existence. Before fully vanish Waldron move his hand thus stopping the six from fading out of existence. Yet when the six look at him and see where his hand is aiming they are completely speechless as a spy from Deities Pantheon are screaming in pain and agony until the spy completely vanish from existence. Soon all six look at Waldron who eyes stop glowing then put his monocle back on.

Waldron: "Now then lets me properly introduce myself" he said standing up as all six look at him in slight fear as music begin to play.

Music: When you're evil

Waldron: "When the devil is too busy. And death's a bit too much" he sing walking towards the six villains.

Waldon: "They call on me by name, you see" he sing walking around the villains.

Waldron: "For my special touch" he sing putting his arms around Rock and J.404.

Waldron: "To the gentlemen I'm Miss Fortune" he sing removing his arms then bowing to Ten and Astral.

Waldron: "To the ladies I'm Sir Prize" he sing standing back up.

Waldron: "But call me by any name. Any way it's all the same" he sing then start to dance while showing the six all the evil he does.

Waldron: "I'm the fly in your soup. I'm the pebble in your shoe. I'm the pea beneath your bed. I'm a bump on every head. I'm the peel on which you slip. I'm a pin in every hip. I'm the thorn in your side. Makes you wriggle and writhe" he sing while dancing to the short music.

Waldron: "And it's so easy when you're evil. This is the life, you see" he sing then a monstrous shadow tips it's hat at him.

Waldron: "The devil tips his hat to me. I do it all because I'm evil. And I do it all for free" he sing then introduce the six to a innocent civilian crying before grabbing same civilian head.

Waldron: "Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need" he sing then throw the civilian into a iron maiden killing same civilian.

Waldron: "While there's children to make sad. While there's candy to be had. While there's pockets left to pick. While there's grannies left to trip down the stairs, I'll be there. I'll be waiting 'round the corner" he sing then introduce the six to a massive board game where mechanical knights with innocent souls inside are on it.
Waldron: "It's a game, I'm glad I'm in it. 'Cause there's one born every minute" he sing as he repeats the previous lyrics.

Waldron: "And it's so easy when you're evil. This is the life, you see. The devil tips his hat to me. I do it all because I'm evil. And I do it all for free" he sing but instead of an adult this time it's a little girl who is crying after he took her stuff animal and turn it into a horrifying monster.

Waldron: "Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need" he sing as the girl scream before fainting.

Waldron: "I pledge my allegiance to all things dark. And I promise on my damned soul. To do as I am told. Lord Beelzebub has never seen a soldier quite like me. Not only does his job, but does it happily" he sing snapping his fingers that cause reality to change around them. All six look at their new surroundings only to pale as it's reveal all the crimes Waldron had committed.

Waldron: "I'm the fear that keeps you awake. I'm the shadows on the wall. I'm the monsters they become.
I'm the nightmare in your skull. I'm a dagger in your back. An extra turn upon the rack. I'm the quivering of your heart. A stabbing pain, a sudden start" he sing then start to repeat the lyrics from previous.

Waldron: "And it's so easy when you're evil. This is the life, you see. The devil tips his hat to me. I do it all because I'm evil. And I do it all for free. Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need. And I do it all for free. Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need. And I do it all for free. Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need" he sing then frown.

Waldron: "It gets so lonely being evil. What I'd do to see a smile. Even for a little while. And no one loves you when you're evil" he sing before chuckle darkly.

Waldron: "I'm lying though my teeth. Your tears are all the company I need" he sing then start to laugh insanely before breaking the reader screen with a crooked smile.