Chaper 1 Tears

•••Chapter 1•••

"omg lol" i said to my friend ana. me and her were walking home after a school dance. we were going to her house since i was staying there for a while. we werent sure how long. my family was in new york fighting for me my father wanted custady nad i didnt want ot go there so my grandparents my mom and her boyfriend were in new york fighting to keep me. and me well im in the middle of it. i didnt want ot go so anas parents took me in. i laughed again at wat ana was saying. so far i had been here for 2 months and at first i didnt laugh or smile i just sulkled and stayed inside i was practaly dead. i was os pale plaer than a vampire. all i did was go 2 school do my work i never volenteered 2 do anything or 2 answer a question i did as i was told did my work i quite all sports and extra activities i once used 2 always be writing song and storys but istopped that 2 i was so deppressed. but after awhile ana dragged me 2 church i didnt want 2 go but she forced me all i wnated 2 do was curl up in my bed and wait 4 my doom she had me talk 2 the minister and i told him every thing ana stayed there with me i was sobbing he helped me through it i went with them then every time they went and always talked to the minister he became one of my friends and to tell you the truth i dont think i wouldve been alive much longer if i hadnt talked 2 him. i told him this and he said that god had sent him a message about a young girl who was lost and coffused and needed his help. i smiled at this it was the firts time i had smiled in 5 weeks. now i smile more and laugh more but still im not how i used 2 be.

"hurry jenny its cold out here" ana laughed

i smiled at her "wanna race back?"

she shook her head "no thats not fair u were in softball"

i nodded and walked faster "i call the shower first"

ana shook her head "fine but i get it first 2marrow"

"ok u get it first 2marrow"

wen we got back i turned on the water and waited 4 it 2 warm up i looked at my reflectiopn in the mirror. my hair was crimmped and looked cute and wavy i had a blue headband in my hair a blue tanktop a black burnout shirt and skinnyjeans i wasnt fat but i wasnt skinny or muscular i was just soft. i looked at my hair again it was a light brown and had a red tint but it wasnt dyed 2 be like that i looked down 2 my face i hade black eyeliner on with grey-silver eyshadow it looked realy cute and made my eyes seem more blue. wen we left they were silver then they were blue but were turning green as tears welled up in my eyes i started crying and got in the shower the water was so hot it was burning me but i dint notice i was to depressed after i was done i put on my sweatpants and tanktop walked into anas room.

one look at me and she knew and understood she came and hugged me and i started sobbing "dont worry im here for u were here 4 u brittany maddy everyone is. ur part of my family now were here 4 u we wont let anything hurt you"

"i dont want 2 go 2 nw york i dont want 2 live with my dad i hate him i hope he goes 2 hell" after awhile my sobs turned into sniffles and hiccups and we started giggling at it ana looked at me

"now no more crying ok ur dads not ganna get u my family wont let him they like u 2 much"

i smiled at this "ok i wontbut ana" she looked at me "im kinda hungry"

ana smiled and laughed "ok ok lets go get some food"

"cryings alot of work" i said

she smiled at this and we went downstairs 2 get noodles as i sang my famous song "raman raaaaman i luv raman rarararaman good yummy raman"

as we were walking downstairs i heard anas dad-david- and mom-lucy- laughing at my song they were sitting at the table. i smiled at them "ill be here all night"

ana walked in "and the next night and the next night and the next night" she mock complained grabbing bowls as i grabbed the packages of noodles

"you kno u would miss me if i left and that u luv having me around" i said looking at the time 1 a.m. my mom would be asleep in the hotel by now i sighed at took the packages to ana

"dont worry you can call your mom tomarrow sweetie" lucy said. she always called me that like iwas one of her own kids

"and u can tell her all about the dance" david added

ana smiled at me and i jokingly pulled her dark coffee brown hair "ya i would miss u" she said

"i knew u would" i looked in the pot 2 see the noodle werent in there yet then looked at her "we should start cooking im about to die of hunger"

ana laughed along with her parents "u sound like me" she said

lucy looked at us "were going 2 bed now good nite"

"nite" me and ana said at the same time we stiffled our laughs into giggles