Chapter 3 Malls Drama

We got into the mall. MOA of course since we live only an hour away from it. "Ana your parents gave us each a visa card with ALOT of money now lets go. What store first" i asked my voice full of excitement

"Well lts go to aro first" she said yawning laizily. "its sooo early jenny" she sighs.

"Ana not all of us sleep till noon now lets go" I said dragging her along with me. We got into the store and instantly went to the jeans. "Ok Ana lets find me some skinny jeans" i smiled looking through all the skinnie jeans. finaly i found the right pair "Ana i got the pairs we need for our projects" she ran over and nodded her aproval. "Sweetness" I said grabbing a few pairs in our size, since we where the same size. "ok so thats 30 pairs" i grinned. I was desinging the jeans for me and Ana since I wanted to be a desinger. Well kind of not completely. I mean im good at it but you know I dont think its for me. My friends allways have me desine cloths for them. i normaly do since its a good distraction. "ok Ana now to the other stores and hot topic since they have the CD's i want"

"Ok jenny well lets head to hot topic first they have lace and other stuff there to" Ana said paying for the jeans. The worker seemed suprised at the quantity of jeans and how we didnt care about the price. Possibly with the amount of money we had.

I walked over and grabbed a few bags. "Ok Ana to Holister first since you like it. its to preppy for me but oh well" i shrugged walking out of the store and to holister.

((OMG im sooo happy and excited i saced it came back 5 minuets later and ut went from 20 reads to 41 thank you to every one who is reading my stories))

I walked into holister and was hit with the smell of their products. I wrinkled my nose at the smell "Everything in here is WAY over priced Ana"

"So we have visa cards" Ana rolled her eyes dragging me deeper into the store.

"NO IT BURNS" i screamed deserving a few weird looks. I smiled charmingly at a few cute guys but jumped when my phone viberated in my back pocket. "Ello" I answered not checking caller I.D.

"Jenny where are you" a voice growled anoyed

"ALEX" I squealed happily to my boyfriend "im at M.O.A silly"

Alex sighed "Oh ok then" he seemed relaxed.

"Ya well i gatta go Ana needs me" I giggled like a girl at Ana stuck in a sweater that was SUPER thick

"Ok but meet me tomarrow on the football field" Alex asked

"Yup i will bye"

"Bye"

i hung up and ran to Ana but stopped. "OMG THAT HATS MINE" i yelled grabbing it and going to the register forgetting about Ana.

We finnished most shopping and had just exited Hot Topic when a group of the super preppy girls and jocks from our school came over. Josie looked me over and scoffed "Well isnt this the little emo" she said an an anoying high pitched voice.

"Excuse me! And who are to be calling me emo you little whore" I snarled

"HAHA wow arn't you dumb- Wait what did you just call me?!" she asked her voice getting even higher.

"I called you a whore bitch" I stated matter of factly.

She lept at me and was pulling my hair. I pulled away and punched her hard in the nose hearing a satisfactory crack. She cried out in pain blood gushing down her face. "You you you! UGH!" she cried unable to think of anything.

"You you you what can't think of an insult"

She turned and stormed of her clones following.

"Lets go Jenny" Ana wispered urgently.