Ma and Papa (ShaPoo)

Shaheer Sheik- Raghav Varma. Orphan, husband of Chitra and father of Vihaan.

Pooja Sharma- Chitra Varma/ Das, wife of Raghav and mother of Vihaan.

Vidvaan Sharma- Vihaan Varma, first child of Raghav and Chitra, 6 years old.

Italics- flashback

Normal-Present

*********************************

It was morning. 

A big house was beautifully decorated with flowers and decorative lights. There was a big hustle bustle in the house as it was the wedding of Raghav Varma, CEO of Varma group of Industries and Chitra Das his lady love.

It was their wedding day. A big mandap was arranged in Raghav's house. After sometime he saw her coming towards the mandap taking slow steps. She was looking down in shyness.

She came and sat beside him on the mandap. The both looked at each other and smiled. Raghav winked at her and she blushed causing her cheeks to  become a light shade of pink.

The marriage started and they completed all the rituals. Their gatbhandhan was done by Raghav's cousin sister. 

After the seven vows, they sat on the mandap again. Raghav took a pinch of sindhur in a one rupee coin and applied on Chitra's hair partition. She closed her eyes as some sindhur fell on her nose.

Finally he tied the Mangal Sutra around her neck and now they are both Mr

Finally he tied the Mangal Sutra around her neck and now they are both Mr. and Mrs. Varma.

 Varma

.

.

6 months after their marriage:

It was a full moon night, whole earth was illuminated by the moonlight. 

Chitra was standing in the balcony of their room looking at the moon. Raghav came from behind and hugged her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kept his chin on her shoulder. She turned her head sideways and looked at him.