Chapter 3 Here We Go Again

They arrived within 5 minutes. Lydia was on the floor holding her knees shaking when Scott and stiles found her. Her phone was damaged from when she dropped it out of fear.

<Scott and Stiles>
"Lydia!?"
She could barley speak.

<Lydia>
"I.....it was...it was b...big"
Scott and Stiles gave each other a confused look.

<Scott>
"Who....who was it Lydia?"
Lydia just stayed on the floor, not speaking. she lifted her arm which was shaking uncontrollably, and she pointed at the door which was wide open.

<Scott>
"Im gonna go in and see what happened. Stiles stay with her and try to call Deaton."
Stiles did as he was told. he held Lydia and called Deaton. Deaton was on vacation so he hired an experienced worker to watch the store and stuff. But when Scott went inside the animal clinic, no one was there, and it was trashed. Glass was everywhere. When Scott went in the back their was blood all on the walls and everything was moved out of place. Scott herd a phone ring. It wasn't stiles' phone, because the noise was too close to him. he found a cellphone, under a broken jar with a little blood on it. Scott looked at the phone, and it was stiles calling. Scott grabbed the phone and ran outside to show Stiles the phone. It was Deaton's.
<Stiles>
"Oh my gosh. Scott can you catch his scent!?"
<Scott>
"Kinda, not really. We need everyone else to help us."

They called up everyone and told them what happened. They were all kinda tired of this already, but they knew that they had to figure this out. Scott couldn't let anything happen to Deaton. Once they got everyone there, Lydia had finally calmed down after half an hour of trembling. Scott and Stiles told them what they knew about the situation. Which wasn't much.
<Scott>
"Lydia do you know what happened?"
Lydia was still sitting on the concrete.
<Lydia>
"It had a mask and it was big."
She whispered it because she was still in shock. Everyone had a worried look on their faces.
<Kira>
"What do you think it was?"
Lydia stood up fast and looked at everyone terrified.
<Lydia>
"A robotic killing machine."