Not a chapter - Giving you of the Soffer family names

Hi guys my name Chase8. And I write the story, the characters in the story and most importantly the kids so I'm going to explain to you about the Soffer family...

Starting Off

Tracy Martin Spiridakos/Soffer

She is the mother of two children and the wife of Jesse Lee Soffer, she was first seen as she was talking to Marina squerciati ( her best friend) and Sophia bush ( the murder of her child) while the boys ( Larcoyce, Patrick, and Jesse) who was also in the story came up as she was getting annoyed and walked off as Jesse ( her now husband) followed her and cheered her up by dating her.

Next Up

Jesse Lee Soffer

He is the main character of the story. In the beginning he and his guys where talking suddenly they heard the girls talking so they went out of where they were and found Sophia ( except marina) bugging Tracy to do stuff for her and Jesse got mad and saw (his  now wife) walking off. He is the father of two children and he is the husband of Tracy Martin.  Later in the story he asked her out to dinner with she said yes to and they dated about six months and he married her and she said YESS....

Almost done

Amber Katherine Soffer

You first seen amber as a sweet and loving character in the story but when she is asking Her father her mother, her uncle's, her aunt's, or her godparents something she always gets her ways of saying them. But when the story got further when she found out that her mother was pregnant with her new sister she was getting kinda jealous of how her parents will love her sister more then her but her parents who are ( Tracy Martin and Jesse Lee Soffer) told her that their going to love her the same as their going to love her new sister.
And even further in the story she'll be going to John camp riverwalk but that will be further in....

The newest one

Britney Cortney Soffer

Theirs nothing to much going on for the newest one yet but I can promise you that she's going to be the awesome sister and the awesome daughter too the Soffer family....

That's all that I have for the newest one I'll put up more updates soon ...

Thanks for getting this story a 1.8k readers I really appreciate it..

Bye for now love you guys.  

Love Ciarachase8....