Chapter 26

Later in the day I'm leaning against the bar I have not seen Ryver in a while his been locked up in that meeting room called "church". The boys are all having fun, the music's loud and the weed smell is once again filling my nostrils.

I don't know what Ryver and I are doing, I mean I like him and I'm attracted to him but I don't know if I can take on his demons when I have yet to get a handle on my own.

Laura walks out of the kitchen and comes over taking a seat at the bar before slowly dragging her eyes towards Tracer, I wonder if that's the one she mentioned. The one she fucked to become a club bunny but found out that wasn't for her.

"Ugh I fucking hate him sometimes" Laura growls before leaning over to my side of the bar grabbing a beer, she pops the top with her shirt before bringing it to her lips taking a big sip. "He says he doesn't do relationships bla fucking bla but then late at night when his so drunk he can't find his room he comes find me and those hands he can't keep them off. I'm good enough to fuck but not good enough to date!" She shouts but softly over the music but I still think Tracer heard her because he comes storming this way and my brains telling me that's a pissed off man and I should be running away.

But I don't.

I stand my ground.

I don't want to just leave Laura behind anyway.

"What's your problem?" He growls out as he reaches his hand out and grabbing her by the arm forcing her to look at him.

"You!" She snarls before pushing him away from her and he lets her.

Something tells me that man doesn't move so easy unless he wants too.

"I told you how the fuck it is Laura! If you don't like it stop riding my dick!" He snarls.

"How dare you! It's you that comes looking for me you pig!" She shouts before raising her bottle of beer over his head and smirks up at him.

Uhh oh.

Shit.

This isn't going to be good.

"Don't you fucking-" his growls cut off because as he began talking she already began pouring the beer on top his head and I watch in horror as she tosses the bottle on the ground next to him.

I'm scared he may try to hurt her he looks so pissed off, part of me wants to run but the other part wants me to stay right here incase Laura needs me.

"Stay away from me. You want pussy go to the club bunnies I fucking told you I was tired of being your play thing. Man up or shut up!" She gives him one last shove before walking away and stomps through the living room.

Tracer slowly turns to me and I cover my mouth to try to force the laugh that I'm holding in back inside.

Holy shit.

He probably deserves it but oh god his soaking wet and smells the straight beer.

Fucking hell.

I won't lie that was entertaining.

"Do you have a fucking towel?" He grinds out grinding his teeth together I see his jaw clenching.

"Ummm.. yes?" I turned and look around the bar in a rush, thinking that if I get him what he needs he will take that pissed off look somewhere eles."Here"

He slowly runs the towel over his face and his hair before tossing it on top my bar turning his head slightly to see Laura now dancing next to the speakers paying him no mind.

"She can be such a bitch-" his grunt gets cut off by me holding my hand out to stop him.

"I don't want to hear you calling her a bitch. I understand your pissed but if you want to trash talk her take it eles where. Thanks" I say before grabbing my own beer from behind the bar and join Laura, she smiles as she sees me and she pulls me into her arms.

A couple hours later me and Laura are passed drunk, we have not stopped dancing and I even tried my first blunt. Laura seen Talen rolling one before she went and asked him for it and surprisingly he handed it over without a word and begin to start rolling another.

It was strong as shit Laura didn't tell me not to take a big hit the first time and I about peed on myself while I was in a coughing fit.

I didn't feel anything at first I also didn't know what the hell weed was supposed to do to you until suddenly minutes later it hit me full force and I ended up laughing at everything.

Cherry and her bitches walk over to Laura and I interrupting our dancing.

"Your still here? I thought I fucking told you Ryver was mine!" Cherry snarls out before reaching her arm out and pushes my right shoulder back.

I ignored it.

"I believe it was me inside his bed lastnight Cherry." I tell her my voice full of cocky attitude.

I blame the beer and weed cocktail.

"For now. You won't be for long. Your only keeping my spot warm for me. He will come back. He likes how my pussy feels around him" she says before smirking and the two bitches behind her laugh.

"Why would he want a loose as a goose pussy when he can have my tight one?" I grunted out already getting bored of the conversation.

It's the same thing.

Ryvers hers bla fucking bla.

Bitch.

"Your weak. Your not made to be a bikers old lady" she snarls before raising both her hands and pushing both my shoulders making me fall backwards before I catch my balance.

I don't even think my abused body simply reacts as I rush against her jumping on her like a spider monkey and taking us both down onto the ground.

Taking a fist full of her hair I start to shake it slamming her head back down on the floor before punching her, the whole time I hear Laura cheering me on.

"Listen to me! You will never put your hands on me again. Do you fucking understand? Next time you do ill make your face so fucked up won't none of these boys want even a blow job from you!" I shout in her face before spitting down on it.

Fucking bitch.

I'm sick of her alpha bitch attitude and I'm sick of her thinking she has anytype of claim on Ryver!

"Ryver wants me. I don't fucking care what you think he wants. He wants me and I bet you he hasn't even looked at you twice since I walked through those doors that's why your so fucking pissed off at me" I say climbing off of her and Laura happily passes me back the blunt.

I bring it to my lips before sucking in a deep breath pulling the weed smoke into my mouth, grinning down at a very pissed off Cherry.

"Fuck you bitch!" She snarls before her friends start to help her off the ground and they all walk away giving the boys thier attention.

"They are all such bitches. They all want to land one of them. They don't even care who just whoever is down with giving them a property patch" Laura says as she rolls her eyes.

"What's a property patch?" I asked while handing the blunt back over to her.

I think I had enough the rooms starting to spin.

"Oh its when a biker wants to take a old lady it's a vest like thiers and on the back says "Property of bla bla" it's pretty cool"

"And women like wearing that? Showing everyone that they are someone's property?" I asked looking at her confused. Why would someone want that? My husband made me feel like I was his property for so long and I hated it.

"It's not like that. That patch say your protected. It says you belong to the Burning Devils. It says if someone hurts you they are going to pay. It says that your man loves you. It's like a wedding ring but for bikers" she whispers as her eyes slowly travel towards Tracer.

And something clicks into place.

Laura wants to be Tracers old lady.

Awe.