1

Seungmin's POV

Waking up was just as hard. Today my mom actually made an effort to wake me up all because she had "news" or something. She told me to go downstairs when i'm done getting ready. I put on baggy black jeans and a grey baggy hoodie and went downstairs.
"Seungmin.. you have to marry the Lee's son Minho."
My jaw dropped hearing those words. The Lee's are a well know family in Seoul, they are rich and famous. Lee Minho there son, looks just like a model. He's got everything i've ever wanted. He's super handsome with sharp features and red plump lips, with beautiful cat eye's. Every girl drools over him.
"WHAT!? The Lee Minho?!?!"
"Yes Seungmin, you have to get married to him there family is willing to help us with our debts, i hope your not mad at us honey."
"But i'm to young to get married!"
"Oh come on Seungmin, your 22 your old enough to get married!"
"But mom~" Seungmin said pleading his mom not to let him marry Minho
"You have to, the marriage is planned for next month! You have no choice, i'm sorry we didn't inform you sooner."
I sighed in defeat, I slowly walked back up to my room sulking the whole way there. Im about to marry the most handsome guy in Seoul. I don't even know why the Lee's picked me to be Minho's bride of all people. I may look like a puppy, have a slim body, and have womanly features, but what would make me any different from the rest? they probably had way better options and they choose me? These unanswered questions were just racing through  my head, I still didn't understand why they choose me. Unfortunately I had to go and eat breakfast. I really didn't have an appetite but I went down anyways. It was awkward after my parents explained everything.
"So.. how are you feeling Seungmin?"
"I'm alright, I think i'll get through this just fine."
"That's good, marriage isn't hard if you don't marry a dimwit." My mom said loud enough for my dad to hear.
"Yah! I'm not a dimwit! You were very difficult in the begging of our marriage!" My dad says angrily, me and my mom burst out laughing as my dad sulks in his chair.
" I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" my mom yells as she goes and hugs my dad, and give him a kiss on the check. I stick my tongue out at them.
"Yah! Don't be acting like this isn't going to be you in a couple of months!" my dad yells at me.
"But it won't be!!" I say as I run up to my room giggling. I plop down on my bed and get on my phone for a little while until my mom calls me downstairs.

~~~~

Once I got down stairs I was stunned to see The Lee Minho and his parent in the living room. I make my way to the living room I greet Minho and his parents. I go sit by my parents while they talk to Minho's parents. I start fidgeting with my hands in my lap when I hear my name.
"Seungmin, could you introduce yourself?"
"Oh, of course."
"Um.. Hello, Im Seungmin, and I am 22." I say awkwardly.
"Minho, you should introduce yourself to." Minhos mother says.
"Sure. Im Minho, and i am 23" He says while looking at me. Once I make eye contact with him I immediately look down, Mine and Minho's parents both go talk in the kitchen leaving me and Minho alone. I stare at my lap while I feel Minho staring at me.
"So Seungmin, since we're getting married we should get to know each other."
"Oh sure."
"Um, so what's your favorite thing to do?"
"Oh, uh I like singing mostly, and I like drawing also, what about you?"
"Oh, I like modeling, and dancing."
"Wow I never knew you liked dancing!" I say looking up excitedly
"Can I ever see you dance?"
"Maybe one day puppy." Minho says smirking while I feel my checks heating up at the sudden nickname.
"I hope you don't mind me calling you puppy, you do look like one."
"Oh, I don't mind it's pretty fitting anyways" I say giggling while Minho chuckles
"Wow, you guys barely just met and Minho already has a nickname for you." My mom says while standing in the door way with Minho's mom. My face starts turning red.
"Of course! Your son is so cute!" Minho's mother says as both Minho and my mom start laughing. My face just turns red while I mutter a thanks you to Minho's mom.
"Seungmin, you should bring Minho to your room!" My mom says while I nod.
"Just don't do anything bad!" Minho's mom says while smirking at them, my face turns a deep red color.
"I promise we won't do anything mom, your just embarrassing Seungmin!" Minho says playfully while they laugh and my face just turn a darker red.
"Anyways, I should show Minho my room." I say awkwardly while me and Minho go up the stairs to my room. I open the door and start showing him my room and we start to get to know each other. It's been about 20 minutes of us talking so I decide to show him my bathroom.
"Ah, and this is my bathroom." Surprisingly I have difficulty opening the door.
"Let me try." Minho says but before he could help me open the door it swung open making me fall back onto Minho. I turn around and put my hands on his chest as my face gets red. We hear running up the stairs making us turn our heads.
"Seungmin! Are you two okay?!" my mom says running up the stairs.
Once she sees us she smirks
"Oh, but I thought you guys wouldn't do anything bad?" I quickly stand up with my face red with blush.
"we weren't doing anything bad i promise mom, I just fell into Minho trying to open my bathroom door" i say awkwardly while looking at the ground.
"Okay, okay i'll stop teasing you guys, but Minho's mom wanted me to tell Minho that there leaving."
"oh, okay"
"Thank you for having me Mrs Kim."
"Of course!" My mom says while we walk down the stairs.
I say bye to Minho and his parents, after they leaving I quickly run up the stairs and throw my self on my bed. I scream into my pillow of how embarrassing today was.

~~~~~~~
A/N
Hiiii, this is my first book so don't expect it to be good! But I may not be able to update this book much because if school, but school is almost dont so i'll be fine! I hope you guys enjoy the story!