INTRODUCTION

COPYRIGHTS© THIS STORY IS PURELY FICTIONAL AND DOES NOT PLAGIARIZE ANY FICTIONAL WORKS.

PROLOGUE

Do you believe in forever?

I believe that's the question you'll see in almost all beginning of every teenfic romances nowadays.

Not with my story.

Because as of now? Who gives a shit about that?

Definitely not me.

Sorry, that was not a good start. I just had a few problems earlier and I wasn't able to fix it and.... oh, I forgot I'm actually telling a story of when my 'real' life just began, right now. So here it is.

I'm Levi Grey Wilson, a nerd or a geek, or whatever you call it. I didn't hate the title but I didn't like it either. It was both a compliment and an insult. Well, I like books, movies, TV shows and Science but I hate studying (and that's what make me not a total nerd)

So, I'm part Australian, French, English and Filipino. Yeah, I know, (if that's what your thinking) that's a whole lot of race put in together and I'm literally a multi-racial.

I was born in France, had my childhood in England, grew up and studied in Australia and then I suddenly moved to Philippines because my father was building a franchise of his company there but his real intention was to let me experience how to live life in Philippines.

During my stay there, I met someone. Someone who has changed my life forever, changed all my judgement and perspective in people and lit my dull life up.

Yeah, this just an another boring and clichè kind of romance. But this story?

It's a rollercoaster ride.

______________________________________

Hello everyone! I'm groaningunicorn (literally) this is my first story to be posted in this website. I've written a lot of stories before and it was never posted here (unfortunately).

The language in this story is supposed to have a balanced amount of Taglish, but I realized I should be writing from the First Person and it would be incredibly weird if it was all in Tagalog because our main character is an english-speaking guy who is slowly learing to speak in our mother tongue.

But I'd make some slow character progression and Tagalog will slowly dominate the whole story.

Please read and support! Everything is appreciated. ♡