Proposal

It has been a week since Affogato and Cara became friends. Cara called Affogato Affo and Affogato called Caramel Cara.

"Affo! Want to break the windows again?" Cara asked mischievously

"You're such a bad influence," Affogato said chuckling.

They both broke the stained glass and jumped down to sit before the Liquorice Sea.

"I wonder if the liquorice sea would be active again... It seems to be restless these days. We've had reports of rough seas by the fishermen"

(A while later)

Hmm... another broken window? It's normal since it's so cold here, though these all are facing the sea... Where's Caramel Arrow Cookie and Affogato Cookie? They seem to be warmer these days.. Dark Cacao Cookie thought.

"Cara? Um- Do you have any rings of some sort?"

"Oh sure you can have this one. It's my most hated one after all.."

(At the jewellery shop)

"I would like a ring of this shape."

"Of course mister. Right this way- it is for a girl no?"

"Yes- yes."

"These are our most prized rings, made with never a pair of finer hands."

"I'll take a look first."

Affogato walked around, trying to find a ring suitable for Cara's style. Then, he saw a black and white ring, with gold flecks on it.

"I would like to have this one please."

"Sure!"

(At the beach)

Affo said that he would meet me here... where is he? Caramel thought.

"Hey Cara... can you come here?"

Affogato knelt on one knee at took a pristine ring out of his cloak. "Cara... Will you be my girlfriend?"

Cara squealed with joy and immediately said "YES!"

Then, she hugged him and gave him a little peck on his cheek

(IDK HOW TO WRITE THESE THINGS)