Caramel finds out...

Feeling curious, she goes out asking people in the cacao village if they had seen a particular coffee and ice cream cookie. But after a whole day, she almost gives up in disappointment. 'Miss? I ever so happen to know this Affogato Cookie...'

After knowing his address, Caramel sets off with food and blankets on her hand, she set off to the snowy mountain plains. Surprised that it was so high up, she thought he was living in a mansion near the castle.

*knocks* 'Affogato? Are you there?' But nobody replied.

Caramel Arrow eventually broke into his house through the door to find that the house was literally falling apart. Floors creaked every time she stepped on it. The stairs were mainly just oak planks, and judging by the roof, the small huts' renovation had somehow been called off. After getting to the second floor, there was only one room in sight. It had a small engraving that said 'Affogato Cookies' Bedroom'. She entered it, but found no one. She began to search the room, at saw that there were only 6 books and totally irrelevant.

After about 20 minutes of searching, she found a little door behind the bookcase, undoubtedly made by magic. As she entered the room, she saw Affogato in that little room.

He was huddled in a corner with something that he was hastily eating. 'Affogato?' Affogato Cookie turned around in shock when he saw Caramel Arrow standing in the passageway. 'Uhm..I was not d-doing anything'

'What is that you are eating! Ice? You can't survive on ice- you'll freeze to death!' 'Achoo- N-no I won't *achoo*'

'You're lucky I'm here'

After that, Caramel Arrow walked to give Affogato a blanket and some jellies. Affogato thought: What is this feeling? So tingly and yet so warm...

'You idiot! You're coming with me'