05; Chapter Three: Bullshit.

Y/n sighed as they got home from an exhausting day of work, they had been getting message after message from their other half. With an annoyed groan, Y/n snatched their phone and opened the messages, filled with anger and annoyance they read the messages of Copper's non-stop questions and whining. The read the multiple messages, rolling their eyes as the cliché questions such as;

'Who were you with?'

'Were you with someone?'

'What are you so mad for?'

'Answer the phone.'

'Why are you so pissy?'

'Y/n! Answer me.'

Y/n was far too annoyed to put up with it, so they snapped and responded with quite a harsh message;

'Copper, shut the hell up. I wasn't with anyone, I literally went out because I wanted to. Stop texting me for the night, I will block you.'

They tossed their phone to the side afterwards, standing up and walking into their kitchen. I was a wine kind of night, or a night in need of wine. They grabbed a wine glass and a wine bottle, walking back to the living room and sitting down, turning the television on and putting on a movie. As they watched the movie, the poured a glass of wine and relaxed to watch the movie. With a tired sigh, they just dedicated their night to a phone on silent and watching movies until they fell asleep, which wouldn't be too long since they worked nearly all day. Y/n gently set their glass down, getting up and going to get a snack or two, grabbing a bag of chips to eat. They returned back to the couch, munching on chips and watching 'Liar Liar' by Jim Cary. 'Liar Liar' was their second favorite movie, Jim was such a funny actor that it was hard NOT to watch his movies, so why not?

Sometime while Y/N was watching their movie, they had set their chips aside onto the coffee table and leaned back against the couch, feeling their eyelids grow heavier and heavier. They tried to stay awake, not wanting to miss any parts of the movie, but it was growing so hard to stay awake.
Y/N let out a soft groan of annoyance, they were annoyed that they had become tired so fast, especially during such a good movie. They attempted to fight the sleepiness, but sometime during so they had slipped into a sleep without realizing it.
Y/N stirred and laid down, gently clutching against the couch pillow and furrowing their eyebrows. As they slept, they didn't realize that they hadn't locked their door, but then again the town was quite safe.

About an hour passed, Y/N was still sound asleep, but they weren't alone. Someone had walked into the house, the unidentified guest looked down at Y/N and smiled softly to see them sleeping so peacefully. They reached over, gently hooking their arms under the back of Y/N's knees and under their head, lifting them up off the couch and adjusting the sleeper against their chest.
Y/N stirred as they were moved and touched, slightly opening their eyes but becoming instantly relaxed as they saw a familiar face, snuggling up close and mumbling a name quietly.
"Kilo...hooow...mmh.."
Y/N attempted to speak, but their voice slurred out as they were beginning to fall back asleep, getting a quiet laugh out of the man holding them.

Kilo laughed at Y/N's attempts to speak, shaking his head and carrying them to Y/N's room. He walked up the stairs quietly, making sure not to bump the other's head or feet into anything, walking into the bedroom and carefully lowering Y/N onto the bed.
He tucked Y/N in, looking down at them and gently running a hand along their cheek. He suddenly looked guilty, as if he knew something, or he wanted to say something.
He spoke softly and quietly, whispering to the sleeping Y/N as he leaned down and kissed their forehead.
"I'm so sorry Y/N..."

With that, Kilo turned and walked out of the room. He walked back downstairs, quietly cleaning up Y/N's snacking evidence, turning the television off, returning Y/N's shoes to the right place all before eventually leaving the house. He shut the door behind him softly, leaving Y/N's house and returning to his own place he shared with his brother and father.
Kilo spent the rest of his day glaring at his little brother, he even started random arguments and fights with him throughout the day. He wanted Copper to feel like shit, he wanted him to feel miserable..so he ruined his day, he made him uncomfortable, unwanted...and feel unloved.

Kilo didn't plan on stopping either, until his father walked in on one of their arguments. Lucifer raised his voice at the two, giving both boys a firm stare and pointing to each of their rooms.
"Enough with your bullshit! Both of you go to your damn rooms!"

Both, Kilo and Copper, were quite shocked as they heard their father raise his voice at them. They shared a glare between each other, before parting ways and going to their own separate rooms, Kilo shockingly slammed his door shut which he didn't do much.
Kilo wasn't much of an attitude person, but damn did his brother fill him with hatred, he wanted to hit his little brother and it was taking everything not to do so.
Kilo thought back to Y/N, attempting to use the thought of them as a reason not to hurt his brother..he thought of how upset Y/N would be if he hit Copper.

(I apologize for the disappearance and laziness with this story-)