03; Chapter One: Shitty town.

{No-one's P.O.V}

It was a regular day in the town of, Greenside, a town that was relatively warm and sunny. Greenside didn't have many residents living there, but there was a decent handful of people.
One particular resident, Y/n lived in the decent town, doing quite well especially from the upbringing they just moved away from.
But, Y/n was grateful for the small town. It had definitely taken them in as a home, with a decent job and salary, a decent house. Despite the town seeming so empty, Y/n already had some news, they were in a relationship. To them, it was quite the snatch, although within the few weeks of them being in a relationship, Y/n noticed something weird. Some people would mutter and mumble under their tones whenever Y/n and their lover was out and about, Y/n was even spoken to whenever their lover stepped off to look at something. They never got an answer as to why, and no one ever explained why they would drag her aside, Y/n tried their best to ignore it though. They were happy, finally being in a relationship with a handsome man named, Copper Miho. Copper had a welcoming family, an older brother and a father, both of which absolutely adored Y/n.

After some shopping one day, Y/n decided to stop by at their boyfriend's house, walking in and doing her usual routine of hugging everyone and then harassing the family cat with love. Y/n was sitting on the sofa, having a grey Mane Coon in her lap as she listened to Copper's older brother, Kilotashi ramble about work. Y/n always loved listening to his stories about work, mainly because the mechanics shop he worked at always had some form of drama there. It was never a dull moment hanging around, especially when they got free food, a cat to love on, and free stories. Life couldn't have been better!

Y/n eventually spoke up after Kilotashi had finished speaking, still petting the fluff ball in her lap, listening to it purr.

"So, Kilo...I have a question, lately people have been mumbling whenever Copper and I have been out together, any idea on why?"

They asked, glancing up and looking over at the man sitting across from her. As they thought to themselves nearly every day, they would wonder how they scored someone who had such a good looking family. Even though they would never make advances on either of them without good reason, they still thought Copper's family was hot. Y/n took a brief moment to study Kilotashi, taking in his tall and lean but built body structure, his clean shaven face, his sharp jawline, his slightly monolid and hooded eyes, his long black hair. He was practically built like a god! Don't get them started on Copper's father, Lucifer. That man was built just as much of a god, don't get them wrong, they loved Copper. It wasn't their fault he had a hot father and brother.

After a moment of silence, Kilotashi eventually spoke up with a soft nod.

"Well, as you should know, Y/n. He's a good looking guy, he's bound to have attention on him. The girls around here are wild, unfortunately they won't care if he has a lover, they'll still whisper and take their chances. Don't think on it too hard, at the end of the day, you're the lucky trophy and their drooling chicks who are hoping they have a chance. Just ignore them, yeah?"

Kilotashi just gave Y/n a smile, which they couldn't argue with such a face like that, how could they? Y/n just nodded, giving a smile in return before agreeing to forget about it. Not too long after that, Copper descended down the stairs, looking at the two in the living room. Copper seemed to cast a strange look to his brother, but within seconds looked to Y/n and smiled.

"Hey there love, what did you get? I see you have a shopping bag, as per usual on your days off."

Y/n faked an offended gasp, putting a hand against their chest and laughing softly, looking over to their lover.

"It is not per usual! In fact, I haven't shopped in almost a week. And besides, it's just some cute things for the house, the house has been looking bland. I need to repaint the walls sometime, I think I might pay Kilo to help me with it."

Y/n said and gently moved the cat, standing up and stretching out with a soft groan. They looked between Copper and Kilotashi, noticing the two had shared a glance between each other. Just in case it was brotherly arguments, they wanted to stay out of it, grabbing their keys and clearing their throat.

"Anyway, I'm going back to the house, call me if you need anything. Oh! and will you ask Luc, your dad to make some more of those cinnamon rolls he makes? They're delicious! I'll talk to you guys later."

Y/n gave Copper a soft kiss to the cheek before leaving, gently ruffling a hand through Kilotashi's hair on their way out. Y/n got in their car, starting up the engine and driving off to their own house, softly humming to a song on the radio. They didn't have far to drive, but that didn't stop them from sitting in the car until their favorite song finally finished. After listening to their favorite song, they walked into their house, letting out a tired sigh and pulling out the objects she bought. After doing so, Y/n made themselves something to drink, making a cup of coffee and sipping on it as they put the new objects in their new homes. Y/n sat down at their small dinning table, staring off with a content sigh, their mug in between their hands and still occasionally taking drinks from it.

A little while after finishing their coffee, Y/n decided to take a shower, setting a warm towel outside of the sliding glass door shower. They turned the shower on, turning on the warm water, stripping and getting in. Y/n stood under the water for a bit, just taking their time to relax and wash their stresses away. Not that they were under stress, but it was still nice to do some destressing methods, just to prevent stress. Y/n had a speaker playing some music, enjoying the sound of their favorite songs playing and the water hitting their skin and hair. During some time later, Y/n washed up and finished their shower, stepping out and wrapping the large towel around themselves. Y/n walked into their room, drying off and getting dressed, glancing at the time. They hadn't eaten in a few hours, so what was better at that moment than food? Nothing, food was ALWAYS the answer. Especially to Y/n, to them, food solved everything.

So, Y/n walked downstairs, back into their kitchen and trying to figure out what to make. After some thought, Y/n decided on some comfort food. Nothing was better than comfort food and a movie, so they made homemade grilled cheese and tomato soup. They hummed with a smile, baking tomatoes, onions, and a garlic clutch drizzled in olive oil in the oven for a while at about 350 degrees. After the appropriate time of baking, Y/n pulled the tray out of the over, putting the tomatoes, onions, and the garlic in a blender along with the juices on the tray and some whipping cream. They blended it all up, pouring it into a large bowl and pouring a bit of whipping cream on top. Next step, they made their grilled cheese, grilling up a grilled cheese with extra cheese before cutting it in half and plating everything.

Y/n brought their food into their living room, setting it on their coffee table and switching the television on. They looked through some movies, eventually settling on, '47 meters down' . It was a horror shark movie, so why not? Y/n had turned it on, getting themselves something to drink before enjoying their food and drink as they watched the movie. It didn't take Y/n long to finish cooking, the food was amazing for crying out loud, no way in hell they'd eat it too slowly. With a now full stomach, Y/n laid down on the couch and watched the television. Around halfway through the movie, Y/n fell asleep right there on the couch. Y/n had no idea how long they had slept there, all they knew is when they woke up the movie was over and they were looking up to a black screen. As they sat up, turning their phone on to check the time, their eyes widened. They slept that long?! Last time they checked, it was around 3pm, it was now sometime near midnight.

Y/n just sighed, standing up and taking their dishes into the kitchen, rinsing them off and slipping them into the dishwasher. They walked into the bathroom, brushing their teeth, brushing their hair, and cleaning their face before walking into their room and climbing in bed. Y/n just decided that they would continue to sleep, so that's exactly what they did. Is they slept, having their blanket wrapped around themselves and their face pressed against their pillow as they laid sound asleep. Y/n couldn't be bothered right now, they were having a pleasant dream...although it became weird near the end of their dream, Copper and Kilotashi were in it. It was that look the two men shared in the living room, it was like secret scenes you always missed in your favorite movie. They weren't great at reading dream signs, so its not like they'd understand the dream anyway, but it was still so weird how the dream suddenly focused on that. It seemed so important, almost like they missed something, almost like they overlooked something. But, it was just a dream, dreams are just a slice of your imagination, nothing more...or at least seems so anyway.