winter's info.

NAME.
winter reeves

NICKNAMES.
wintergreen
reese
ray

GENDER.
female

PRONOUNS.
she/her

SPECIES.
possessed human

AGE.
21

DATE OF BIRTH.
august 28th

PLACE OF BIRTH.
unknown

NATIONALITY.
american

SEXUALITY.
bisexual (no lean)

ABILITIES.
winter alone doesn't have any special abilities, they are given to her by nix, the spirit possessing her. nix grants her mind reading abilities, like telepathy and dream walking. she also has heightened senses, rapid regeneration, and, if nix grows stronger, can use winters body as a vessel to possess multiple hosts at a time. nix also feeds off of negative energy, which can include awkward/nervousness, anger, fear, and disgust.

WEAKNESSES.
due to nix not having a physical body of her own, she can not do very much and is harmless without a host. she can easily be cast away through exorcism. when the two first met, nix could not go into winter's body for the sake of her non-consensual reasons. the host must first allow the spirit to possess them, and since winter is nix's host, winter must grant her permission to possess someone else, or else she can not leave to another body.

she is also weak to mind control, however, her mind is protected and strong willed against mind bending abilities, unless nix isn't active or present. winter could easily fall under the affects of mind control, and those possessing telepathic abilities can read through her like a book.

FEARS.
losing nix, her past, and clowns.

ALLERGIES.
none

MEDICAL CONDITIONS.
she has ptsd from her past, but nix usually helps her through it.

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE.

winter has a slim build, c-cup breasts, small ears, dark blue eyes, and long, straight black hair

winter has a slim build, c-cup breasts, small ears, dark blue eyes, and long, straight black hair. she has scars on her stomach, back, thighs, and shoulders.

nix, however, has white hair, and blood red eyes when she completely takes over winter's body. she can also show herself as a spirit (vapor) form where others can still see her.

HEIGHT.
5' 7

WEIGHT.
132 lbs

PERSONALITY.
winter has quite the patience, as she's been dealing with nix for most of her life. before they met, she was very independent and quiet, though she did enjoy the time spent with her old friends. she was a kind soul and very sweet at heart, but that soon changed after she turned seven.

winter has quite the spunky attitude after she opens up more with nix, and she develops a playful, blunt character. at first, she can be rather difficult and rude even, but she doesn't intend on hurting or wanting to cause pain on innocent people.

she's not one to get nervous about very many things, and her temper is usually rather calm, however, nix does like to test her patience a lot and she gets rather frustrated when she's embarrassed.

as she gets older, she develops a conflicted personality and hides most of her emotions behind a smile and playful jokes. winter can be confusing at times, but she's mainly open and willing to cooperate if she's not overly upset.

HOBBIES.
breaking nix out of fights, listening to music, traveling, reading, sleeping, etc.

DISLIKES.
clowns, long road trips (vehicles), bullies, criminals (not necessarily, just bad people), following rules, extreme heat, white chocolate with a burning passion, when nix tells secrets about herself, and worms.

QUOTES.

" |your scars are ugly. they show how you were at your weakest| ..nix, they're beautiful. my scars tell stories about how I survived. "

" |humans are despicable in the end! they're all disgusting, untrustworthy pieces of shit, ray| "

" should I forgive you? did you learn from your mistakes? nix isn't dumb and she can tell when you're lying, jackass. "

" I'm not a liar.. |yes she is, she's fibbing. little wintergreen here likes you~| "