nix's info.

NAME.
unknown

ALIAS.
nix (given name by winter)

GENDER.
female (currently)

PRONOUNS.
she/her

SPECIES.
spirit (essence of a being or soul that appears living)

AGE.
at least 300 years old
she takes on the age of her host, so technically 19

SEXUALITY.
bisexual (no lean)

ABILITIES.
(when taking over a host)
• dream walking
• telepathy
• heightened senses (sight, taste, hearing, etc)
• rapid regeneration
• the ability to take over multiple vessels if strong enough
her source of food is mainly from emotional distress/negative feelings, however, that's not always necessarily true as she can feed off of stronger feelings like sexual desire as well. when/if she kills someone, she sucks up their life source which is another way for her to take care of her hunger.

AFFILIATION.
winter reeves (human host)

PERSONALITY.
nix is a chaotic spirit. she's very wild and untamed, often doing as she pleases, even to winter's discontent. this slowly changes as the two grow and bond with one another, as she soon finds her host to be the most important person to her in the world, and not just because she accepts her to take over. she learns to love and care for winter in her own, odd way.

she loves to be the center of attention, unlike her host, who is shy compared to the spirit with no filter. even when she causes trouble, she believes that she will still be loved regardless and therefore continues to be the stubborn, blunt spirit she is.

HOBBIES.
starting fights, teasing winter, bitching about things she doesn't like, reading, and sleeping.

DISLIKES.
lots of things, including extreme heat, people in general, being judged for the way she is, deadlines, being manipulated somehow, dogs, and anyone or thing that isn't winter unless proven otherwise.