✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟝

Start from the beginning

not long after Izana, end that lovely moment, the both of you were a blushing mess, both of your noses is still touching, feeling each others breath, yoh look into his violet one's and he did the same to you.

Shion sneakily walk to Kakucho, carefully looking at his surroundings, he dont want to ruin his kings time with the queen. Reaching kakucho he whispered "what did I miss? What happened?! Are they finally dating?! " He ask, wanting to know what happened, cause he was yet again late.

Kakucho looks at the dead curious delivery man "Well~~~"

a few moments ago, when you gone out first to meet them, you saw Izana, waiting for you impatiently, with cross arms, brows furrowed, his feet tapping the ground. you smiled seeing him actin so adorable "IZANA" you shouted his name with a cheeky smile.

'Gosh what is wrong with me, why am I so shy right now' you ask yourself. He turns around seeing you, a smile grows in his face "N/N!!"

He run towards you and embrace you, looking like it was not enough, he hold you firmly and lifted you in the air, you got surprised and grab ahold of his shoulder. You look down seeing him looking up at your Face, with the sweetest smile you have seen him give.

He brought you back down, both of your noses touching, Izana's one hand was on your waist pulling you closer to him, while caressing your cheek.

He closed his eyes taking a breathe "I Thought, I loss you" he whispered in a very deep voice "when you were hit in the head, And you dint move, I thought you were dead And leaving me" he tighten his hold on your waist.

"Im sorry" you whispered. your thumb, on his neck " I didn't mean to hurt you" Izana opened his eye's looking straight your your's. You were lost in his eye's, right now you can feel it see it. All of his emotions out in the open.

"You dont have to apologize it wasn't your fault to begin with" remembering the guy, his eye's darken "it was that fuckers fault"

"Hey hey hey, breath in and out Iza, Im fine, and I already taken care of it" you grab ahold both of his cheeks "Im alive and breathing, Im fine, Im here"

Listening to your words, he again close his eye's, he open back his eye's softly looking at you, speaking "But, because of that, I realize one thing" he said truthfully "That I-I Love you" he's smile was so angelic.

"I Know its shitty, that I can say this, when we just met a fews months ago, I just cant deny this anymore" he tighten his hold on your waist, pulling you closer, leaving no space between the two of you.

" You make me happy like no one else can" you were silently listening to him "Just by seeing your beautiful smile, can make me melt, just hearing your voice your giggles already makes day brighten, and just by you calling my name can make my heart beat like crazy"

"Izana" whispering his name you hold, your tears "Im actin So out of Character, Im not like this To anyone, not was I ever like this to begin with" he grins "your changing me, And I know it but I cant stop it"

"I'm glade I met you back in that Hospital" he chuckles "Seeing you in that wheelchair, looking so adorable, cute and Helpless"

You pouted "Im not helpless," he shakes his head "yes you are to me". "What ever!.... but *giggled* Im glade I met at the Hospital too Izana" you smiled.