Chapter Thirty-Three

Zayn's P.O.V

Having my back towards the girls I didn't care how my appearance changed, I was facing a total of what looked like ten figures that could easily turn this into a war. Hearing the growls that escaped from the boys around me I knew they had the same thought in mind and looked just as bad as I did. Having not fed in almost two weeks, going dangerously close into three I was hanging on to my sanity by a thin, horrible excuse of a thread.

"Well whataya know? There really was a house full of em." the leader, who I assumed he was by the group standing behind him while he carried most of the weapons.

"Why are you here?" Harry hissed roughly through clenched teeth the annoyance clear in his voice.

"It's our job." one coming up next to the leader rolled his eyes and crossed his arms a crossbow clear on his back.

"He's mine." Louis growled just barely audible to us, he was the one working those damn arrows. He could have him.

"I also know your job is to get rid of Vampires who break any of your idiotic treaties, which none have been broken here!" Liam shouted holding his arms open to his sides looking around the room.

"I beg to differ." the leader smirked and lowered his gaze to the ground behind us where the girls sat quietly, thankfully.

"We had a source tell us you all planned on turning what I expect to be your girls back their into the same blood sucking demons you all are." another came up barking roughly at us clenching his fists at his sides.

"What?!" Niall furrowed his eyebrows taking a step forward causing all ten figures to raise their weapons at us.

"Niall, relax. Who said that?" I held my hand over Niall's chest holding him back looking over attempting to calm myself and ease the tension.

"We won't give any information on our source but that's what they said and so far it looks to be true." the leader crossed his arms keeping their weapons raised.

"No one is turning anyone into anything here." I eyed them carefully keeping my guard up. I felt my eyes lighten but my fangs stayed making sure everyone knew I wasn't backing down.

"Then why would you be with humans, they're going to die and leave you all alone anyways." the second one that had come up crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

I heard a small gasp from behind me and refused to turn around to see how the girls reacted to that, especially my baby girl.

"Don't you dare, talk about my girl like that especially when she's in the room." Harry growled his eyes looking brighter by the second making a few of the hunters from the group gasp and take a step back. Newbies.

"Why? Hard to face the truth?" the third cocked an eyebrow taking a step forward.

A roar of growls escaped from the boys yet again and I felt the control in the room slowly slipping, the hunters raising and loading their weapons aiming them with deadly aim.

"Everyone.Calm.Down!" I growled holding one hand towards the boys the other toward the hunters.

"This is all one big misunderstanding that can easily be worked out, yeah?" I looked back over to the hunters avoiding the shocked glares I was getting from the boys. The last thing I wanted was a blood bath in front of the girls.

"Alright, I'll hear you out." the leader nodded his head slowly as the rest of the hunters slowly but hesitantly lowered their weapons.

I sighed dropping my hands to my sides giving the boys a wary glance as I slowly made my way over to the hunters.