Soul Synchro episode 2

Start from the beginning

At Long Last,The Episode Begins And It begun with (Y/n) Waking Up in His Bed.

(Y/n):That Was Some Dream. 

Everyone:DREAM?! 

Katsuki:WHAT!? 

Like I said,he was Pumped and started Liking this Show Or Universe and If it was Only A Dream.....Someone is going To Die.

(Y/n) Looked at his Alarm Clock and Saw it was Almost Noon. 

(Y/n):Nearly Noon And I'm Still Tired?*Sigh*What was I Doing Last night. 

He Goes down Stairs and sees his siblings At the table but Bailey Just Cheers For him.

Bailey:Hooray For big brother!

Bailey:Yeah!

Izuku:Um,Eri-I Mean Bailey,I notice You Only Call (Y/n) 'Big Brother' But Not Your Other Brothers.

Bailey/Eri Looked At her Rescuer And Simply Said.

Bailey:Because He's My Big Brother and The other Two Are just My Regular Older Brothers.

(B/n) & (T/n):HEY!

(Y/n):Hooray For What?

(S/n):Did you forget,Your Victory Against that Monster Yesterday.

(M/n) Came in And Hugged (Y/n) As She Simply Laughed.

(M/n):It's a Wonder you Were Only Tired But they Said You'll Need to Eat A LOT Of Food and I Said,"My Son Can Pack a Lot in His Stomach"

(Y/n):Victory Against A Monster?

He Finally Remembered What Happened At His Dad's Workplace.

"flashback"

(Y/n) & Ruby:SYNCHRO SOUL!POWER ON!

Your Body Began to Change as Your Outfit Was Disappeared And Morphed to Ruby's Outfit and A Long White Energy Appeared that Revealed Ruby's Cape but More Incredible was That Your Eyes Turned From Gold-Ish Yellow To silver And Your Black Hair Gained Dark Red Tips. 

Subaru:AWESOME!

You punch Torchwick in his Face As he Disappeared In a bunch of Codes.

"flashback End"

(Y/n):I REMEMBER!

(Y/n) Rushes Out of His Home And Heads to his Dad's Workplace to see Him and Ask Him About It.

(F/n):I Doubt that i have answers.

With (F/n),He Is Looking For Any Form Of Answers But His Superiors Ask Who does He Think the culprit Might be but He Simply says....

(F/n):With the Ability To enter The Real And Fictional world,It's Impossible to Say.