Gaara sighs, "can you murder Shukaku instead"

"Oo! Oo! I wanna see Shukaku!" Naruto beamed cheerfully, as sparkles surrounded him.

Gaara chuckles, before he bit his figure, and slammed his hand onto the floor. "Summoning!"

A cloud of smoke poofed, and once it faded away, there stood a male, with long sandy hair, they had yellow eyes, and marks on his face, he wore a kimono identical to Kurama's he also had a katana hanging off his kimono just like Kurama.

"Oi, Kurama long time no see!" Shukaku chuckles.

"You're still ugly as ever, Shukaku" Kurama scowls.

This caught Shukaku's attention, he whipped his head to face Kurama.

"The fuck did you say?!" Shukaku growled.

"I called you ugly, dumbass" Kurama smirked.

A killer intent lingered off the two destructive males.

"A fight is about to break loose, we should go." Kankuro chuckles nervously.

"Agreed" Everyone, except Kurama, and Shukaku, mumbled.

And with that they shun shined away, leaving the two siblings, to fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So Kurama, is still overprotective hm?" Gaara hummed, as he strides next to the blond.

Naruto chuckles. "Yeah, odd isn't it?"

Gaara replied with a hum.

Suddenly realization hit the whiskered blond. "OH MY KAMI, ICHIRAKU!"

"Your favorite ramen shop?" Gaara knitted a non-existing brow.

"Mhm!" Naruto scratches the back of his head and chuckles.

"Okay, let's go," Gaara mumbled, snatching Naruto's wrist, and dragging the blond to ichiraku.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome, what can I get for you-" Ayame greeted the redhead and the blond, but halted her words when she noticed who they were.

"Ah! Kazekage-sama, Uzukage-sama! I'm sorry for my greeting, what can I get for you?" Ayame apologized.

Naruto chuckled under his mask. "No worries, Ayame, I'll take Miso ramen." Naruto sat down, with Gaara following after, taking the seat next to Naruto.

"Yes of course! Wait- how'd you know my name?" Ayame looked quite alarmed, over the fact the Uzukage knew her name.

Naruto hummed and he looked around, once he was sure no one was around, he slipped off his mask, just enough for Ayame to see who he was.

Ayame's eyes widened, her and her father's favorite customer, who they haven't seen in years, was right in front of her.

'Naruto' Ayame mouths, with a shocked expression still plastered onto her face.

Naruto nodded and smiled before he slipped his mask back on.

"It's great to see you again! Me and father missed you! I'll get your ramen, oh and what do you want kazekage sama?" Ayame beamed happily, before turning her awareness to the redhead.

"Same as kitsune" Gaara clarified.

"Coming right up!" Ayame smiles, at the two.

Teuchi barges out of the kitchen to glance at the masked figure.

"Naruto?" Teuchi whispers under his breath.

"Long time no see old man." Naruto chuckled.

Teuchi smiles. "There's my favorite customer!" Teuchi laughs.

~~~~~~~~

"Here you go!" Ayame beams, placing the two hot bowls of ramen, in front of the blond, and the redhead.

"Itadakimasu!" Naruto beams.

"Itadakimasu." Gaara chuckles.

Naruto lifted his mask a little and dug right in, while Gaara took his time, he gently blew on the noodles, cooling it down, while the blond didn't have a care in the world, he just slurped it right up.

"Say, whose in charge of uzushiogakure, while you're here?"

Naruto turned his attention to the redhead and hummed. "Konohamaru is the temporary uzukage" Naruto grinned.

"Hm, I see." Gaara nodded.

Ayame knew the blond would want more so she placed another hot bowl of ramen down, in front of the blond.

"Itadakimasu!" Naruto beamed, digging into his second bowl of ramen.

Gaara turned his awareness to the blond and sweatdropped. " slow down, your gonna choke." Gaara informed the blond.

"He's fine" Teuchi chuckles.

Gaara lets out a sigh, before retreating to his bowl of ramen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uh, what happened here?" Naruto's sweatdropped, as he entered the room he would be staying at.

"Chaos.." Tsuki mumbles.

Kurama and Shukaku were still arguing.

Itachi and Obito playing a game of chess, both of their Sharingan spinning wildly.

Deidara, Kankuro, and Tora blowing things up.

Khuu blacked out.

Yuki and Temari talking bad about their brothers

Kitto and Taiyo creating a mess.

Everyone halted what they were doing, to glance at the blond, and the redhead.

"Hey, your back" Kankuro cheers.

"I swear if you touched- no- breathe on Naruto I'll murder you" Kurama growls at the redhead next to Naruto.

"Uhm anyways, pillow fight!' Deidara and Tora declared openly whacking Itachi and Obito in the face, with a delicate pillow.

"Damnit! You're on!" Itachi and Obito growl, grabbing a pillow off the floor, before heaving it at Tora, and Deidara.

"Pillow fight!" Naruto cheered, snatching Gaara's wrist.

~~~~~~~~~~~

They all lay on the floor, exhausted from their little war, while Kurama proceeded to glare at the redhead.

"Man, that was crazy" Kankuro chuckles.

"Agreed" Gaara mumbles.

"Yup." Naruto let out a small laugh.

"Mhm," the others also agreed.

'Tomorrow is the chunin exams, try your best Tsuki, Taiyo, Kitto, Yuki, Khuu, and Tora' Naruto smiles to himself.

Hi hi! Sorry for the late update please forgive me 😭 I had a lot of school work, so I couldn't write, but I managed to write today! Thank you, thank you for the support! Please eat or drink today! Love you all ❤️