Prologue

3rd Person PoV    

Panic. Panic was written all over the faces of Class 3-B (Formerly Class-D). 1 minute remaining. The Unanimous Vote Special Exam was coming to a close, and their only ticket to Class-A was quickly drifting away. 1 Student needed to leave. But who?

"What are we going to do?!?"

"Expel the gloomy bastard already!"

"This is our last chance!"

"CHABASHIRA YOU NEED TO VOTE HIM OUT NOW!"

"I'm sorry, Sae."

"H-huh?"

"I'll be leaving anyway.Vote me out already, grab your ticket and let me go."

"B-but you promised me.. YOU PROMISED ME KIYOTAKA, THAT WE WOULD GET TO CLASS-A TOGETHER!" Chabashira screamed out as tears were flowing through her eyes.

"Do it now, Sae."

"I-I can't. I just can't do it."

The bells rang. It signalled the end of the Unanimous Vote Special Exam.

Class 3-B had failed. 300 class points were deducted.

Class 3-B had fallen back to Class-D. Shortly after, the student named Ayanokoji Kiyotaka dropped out out of his own accord, due to "unknown" reasons. One student in particular, was filled with regret. The other? Who knows?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka PoV

Advanced Nurturing High School. Reminds me of bitter memories. Who would've thought I would be back here? Even more so as a teacher.

I'm still surprised that Chairman Sakayanagi allowed me to teach here, considering I dropped out near the end of my 3rd year here.

My 3rd year.

"I wonder how she's doing?" I silently blurted out while walking through the gates of the school.

"No point crying over spilled water, Kiyotaka. Move on."

*Sigh*

This is it. A new chapter in my life, I guess. That man is gone. That place has been shut down. I'm "free" now.

Last year, I shut down the White Room. That man went down with it. I took all the assets I could. And freed the newer generations from their own hell. I gave them the necessities for living a few months. Whatever they'll decide to do from then on is none of my concern.

However, it seems I've grown fond of some of the students there, and adopted Ichika Amasawa as my younger sister. She is quite clingy though. And now that I've become a teacher, she'll have to provide for herself for a year, which I'm sure she'll be able to. Once that time passes, she'll be able to enroll into this school, Advanced Nurturing High School, the current school that I'll be teaching in.

She was also the reason I couldn't meet with my colleagues before classes started. I didn't even have the time to check their profiles for me to become more familiar with them.

Flashback

"ONII-CHAN DON'T LEAVE ME!!! UWAAA! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT KIYO-NII! CAN'T YOU JUST STAY HERE?!"

"No."

"THEN BRING ME WITH YOU KIYO-NII!"

"No."