💖About💖

The Rose Gold Awards is an annual event that began in April of 2020

The Rose Gold Awards is an annual event that began in April of 2020. Like most people during quarantine, the hostess of these awards and founder of the Rose Gold Community, Sam, was restless and bored. She had seen many awards during that time and became inspired to start her own!

She had hosted awards before on old Wattpad accounts, but those awards were small. She didn't expect for her 2020 Rose Gold Awards to gain as much participation as it did. In a matter of days, she gained 100 participants in the 2020 RGA.

That year was just the start. After hosting and managing by herself, and judging the majority of the stories that year, Sam realized it was too much work to do alone. Inspired by other communities she had seen around, she changed the awards account into a community account on November 15th, 2020.

From then on, the RGA's have been an annual program that Sam has loved doing in the summer. She not only hosts but manages and judges the awards. Every year, she seeks to make the awards better than before, as the community seeks to do every day.

We here at the Rose Gold Community, and especially the founder, Sam, hope that you enjoy these awards! And if you read this far, do consider voting on our chapters. Or even maybe join the RGC! We're always open for new members!

 Or even maybe join the RGC! We're always open for new members!