Chapter 5(real)

(The bonus chapter was just that a bonus chapter so this chapter will be starting off from the end the fourth chapter as they had finally gotten him and gave him the rundown)

D'aviné pov-

I tilt my head waiting for him to finally say something though I understand the silence. Both options benefits him more than it does me in anyway so he has right to be suspicious. 'Well...it doesn't really matter' I think before looking towards hades and smiling.

"I'll have them give me the keys to free you from your shackles before we board our carriage. After that I'll get you familiar with the villa we will be living in and give you time to think of which choice you'll choose. You should know however, that I live by myself bar Demir and the help we have." I say walking towards the door to get the key to free him.

Third pov-

Hades watch cautiously as the innocent looking boy freed him from the chains that he's been held in for to long. He flexed his wrist and cracked his back trying to free the strain that's been building up from being restrained for so long. D'aviné looks at him attentively noting things in his head he'd probably have to get for hades.

D'aviné steps back as hades stands up, he smiles a soft closed eye smile as he goes to grab his hand to lead him to their ride only for hades to avoid his touch as if he had the plagues. Although he was a bit hurt and disappointed he didn't say anything just send another smile his way and took his hand back though Demir looked like he would blow a fuse any minute now.

D'aviné couldn't help but chuckle at how Demir is more affected by what happened then himself. He shrugs and interlaced his fingers with Demirs and that seemed to instantly calm him down he glanced over to see hades looking at their interlaced hand before quickly looking away noticing D'aviné was looking. D'aviné narrowed his eyes before moving them away and heading towards their carriage.

Time skip

During the carriage ride Demir was oddly clingy D'aviné obviously didn't mind he was actually very pleased so he indulged his beautiful elf.

He leaned close to demirs ear noticing it was already tinting a pink color he chuckled softly before whispering in his ear.

"what's the matter beautiful, not that I mind you being this close, but what has brought this on Hmm?"

Demir shivered from the warm breath touching his sensitive ears. He leaned closer and seemed to hesitate before whispering back "I noticed the sad look you had when that ungrateful man avoided your touch, so I wanted to make you feel better" he said trailing off towards the end.

"Well aren't you considerate" d'aviné said softly before continuing "but do not fret beautiful, I understand his character a bit better just give him time I'm certain he will warm up to me in due time I'll just have to be patient with him" he said which was true this behavior is not out of character for hades in fact it was already out of character for hades to let him touch him or be as close as he is/was which he took as victory enough.

He looked over to the mentioned assassin and smiled when he noticed him looking, this time hades didn't avoid his gaze which made him extremely pleased. Before he could do anything else however they had already arrived at the estate. He was disappointed but didn't say much just removed his eyes from the man and made his way to the estate with the help of a happy Demir.

(I'm in class right now so this is the most I could do I also went back and fixed a few typos in the before chapters but I made this chapter because somebody had asked me to in the comments I hope y'all enjoy it and that it isn't to rushed)