Abby feet were glued to the ground, until Steven smiled and lowered his head. He kissed her tenderly and held her in his possessive arms. Hundreds of students that passed them by watched with interest and surprise at the tender moment between the captain of the football team and the clown girl.

************

It felt like a long day, when finally the three o'clock bell rang signaling the end of the school day. Abby collected her books and hurried out of class. She ran to her locker as quickly as she could and collected the books she would need to do her homework, and threw them inside her backpack.

"Hey." Jeff's voice was low and seductive.

Abby turned around and faced Jeff, but wondered where Steven was, she had missed him and couldn't wait to spend the rest of the day with him.

"Hey." She said, with a trace of disappointment in her voice which did not go unnoticed by Jeff.

"Where's lover boy, tired of you already?" Jeff sneered.

"Can you please stop your wild accusations and at least try to be civil around Steven, please?" Abby begged, "I love and respect you, but if you don't stop acting like a child around Steven you will force me to stay away from you."

"Is lover boy threatening you again to stay away from me?"

"Stop it Jeff!" Abby yelled, "I'm not kidding when I say if you don't stop calling Steven names and ...."

"I can defend myself," Steven's cold voice got both their attention, "I don't need you to defend me!"

It was clear that Jeff was about to pounce on Steven, but Abby quickly stepped between them and said, "both of you stop, you must learn to accept the fact that I love both of you, but I will not tolerate childish behavior from either of you!"

"Let's get out of here!" Steven growled, and grabbed Abby's backpack, and her hand and headed down the hallway towards the exit.

"Yeah run away!" Jeff barked behind them, "I'll get you next time dog!"

Steven stopped in his tracks and closed his eyes, with everything inside him he restrained himself from going back to Jeff and killing him.

"No Steven don't even think about it," Abby warned, "I don't want you to hurt him!"

Steven pulled Abby outside aggressively and turned her around to face him, "Why do you care so much about him, what about me!" His jealousy was eating him alive.

Placing her arms around his waist, Abby rested her cheek against his chest and closed her eyes, "please Steven, not now, I just want you to hold me."

"Where do you want to go to be alone?" Steven husky voice sent hot flames of desire through her entire body, "I need you now."

"Let's go to the forest preserve."

"No, I will never take you there!" Steve told her, in a firm and unwavering tone of voice, "you are not like the rest of them!"

"Then where can we go?" Abby asked, "we can go to my place, but I'm not sure what time my parents will come home."

"No not today," Steven said, "let's go to my home, my sisters have gymnastics and my parents are going to dinner with their friends."

"I don't want to go to your house Steven." She told him, remembering what happened the last time she was there.

"If we can't go to your house and you don't want to go to my house, and I'm not taking you to a forest preserve, then what other options do we have?"