Steven threw a look at Jeff who was about to choke on his hamburger and almost laughed his heart out. "Thanks but no thanks, Abby and I are going to the Dells!"

Jeff's eyes fell on Abby accursedly, and it did not go unnoticed by Steven who wanted to smash his face in.

"I'm not coming for sure Steven, I haven't asked my parents yet."

"Would you like me to come over and ask them for you?" Steven asked.

"No!" Abby said almost too abruptly, "I'll do it, maybe I will talk to them tonight."

"They are not going to let you go, especially with him!" Jeff sneered.

Steven's hands turned to fists , but he withheld from breaking Jeff's face knowing that Abby would be mad at him.

"Stop it!" Abby snapped, "mind your own business Jeff!"

"Oh come on,"Claire laughed stiffly, "let's all calm down and enjoy our lunch!"

Silence draped around the table, as they finished their lunch and tried not to look angry.

When Steven stood from his seat he grabbed his and Abby's tray and said, "Come on, let's get a little bit of fresh air before the bell rings."

Abby obediently followed after him and Claire turned to Jeff and said, "Stop it!" When she noticed Jeff was about to start something. "It's not your business where they go and what they do, just focus on us and forget them!"

*************

Steven grabbed Abby's hand and he pulled her outside the school. "I've missed you!" He said hoarsely and kissed her.

Abby kissed him back hungrily, the time they had together was never enough. "I can't wait until we go to the Dells, I need that time with you Steven."

He squeezed her tightly in his possessive arms, "I'm going to show you what love means in Wisconsin, we will have so much time to connect on another level."

Abby raised her eyes to his, "Will you make love to me?"

"Let's take things one day at a time," Steven replied, "and I promise you if you are ready I will make love to you. There is nothing in the world I want more then to make you mine in that way!" 

Thrusting his hips forward, he grinded his swollen cock against her and a masculine moan escaped his sculpted lips. "Do you see how badly I want you Abby," he whispered in her ear, "when the time is right I shall worship every inch of you!" He promised before he claimed her lips again.

A feeling of Heaven engulfed her and Abby was breathlessly and hopelessly in love with him. Instead of feeling disappointed that he was not willing to sleep with her tonight she focused on the mere fact that he loves her enough to wait. That realization struck her like a ton of bricks.

"I love you so much." She cried, and laid her head to rest against his chest.

Steven cupped her face and lifted it backwards, he searched in her eyes and read the love she felt for him. He adored her, and now there was no going back. She was his life now and he would protect her and shower her with love.

She brought peace in his heart and mind, no one had ever been able to do that for him. He had never cared for a human being before as much as he cared for her. Abby was his future, he knew that now and he was going to honor that and treasure her until his last dying breath.

"Come on now we must return, I don't want you to be late again." He took her hand and kissed it before he pulled her gently back inside the building.

It was hard for Abby to let him go, but when the second bell rang loud and clear, Steven pushed her towards her class, "Go, don't be late!"