7

blaze makes me laugh (that's a scene from one of the mini game vids called Baby Blaze hide and seek)

(that's a scene from one of the mini game vids called Baby Blaze hide and seek)

also i reread the first chapter and i don't think i made it super clear on what i changed about Aphmau and Aaron so i'll explain that real quick so here's how this headcannon of mine comes into play.

Aphmau met Arron her sophomore year instead. He is also a junior at that time so the age gap isn't weird. So all the bullying and their stuff happened then instead bc ew awkward age gap. But Arron is now homeschooled (bc Altima stuff) to do his senior year and Aphmau is a junior. I can specify what grade other characters r too if need be :)

~~~

Monday came faster than Y/n would have liked. While seeing Blaze and the others was a plus, doing school work was not. Not only that but, the fight for Alpha was only getting worse. It was almost everyday a fright broke out or school property was damaged. Werewolves were getting a bad rep around school which meant innocent werewolves were pulled into the mix of trouble.

Y/n pulls into their regular parking spot at school much to their dislike. They hull their bag out of their car and make their way inside. Y/n can't help but feel they're being judged as they head to their locker; the usual meeting place for Blaze and them.

Once they reach their locker they begin to put in the code for their lock. They glance up before opening their locker and notice a group of girls whispering. They immediately stop upon seeing Y/n's gaze. Y/n feels a little hurt by that.

"Hey," a familiar voice greets.

Y/n quickly finishes up in their locker and closes it, "Hey."

They smile up at Blaze who leans on the locker next to them. Blaze returns the gesture, "Ready for class."

"Yeah I guess," Y/n sighs.

Blaze's smile falls, "You sound upset. You ok?"

"I'm fine it's just...class hasn't really been the same because of all that alpha stuff."

Blaze nods and looks down at the floor as they begin to walk, "Yeah I know. Maybe we can try talking to Aphmau about it."

"We?" Y/n looks up at Blaze, "I've barely talked to her."

"She's super nice; I think you'd get along," Blaze says. "Besides you're better at explaining things so you could be more convincing."

Y/n snorts, "Pfft not under pressure I'm not."

Blaze laughs, "You wouldn't be under pressure plus I'll be there."

"....mmm I guess...." Y/n looks back at the hall in front of them. "I'll have to think about it."

"Don't feel like you have to," Blaze adds, "I'd just like to have you there because having you by my side would be a bonus."