Really REALLY early Father's Day Special

It was Father's day.

Morrigan never celebrated this day with her 'family' as they rather not have a daughter like her. Corvus never liked her as he always ignores Morrigan. Morrigan grunted as she got out of bed and went to the lobby for breakfast. She was a bit grumpy thinking about her 'father' and how he never treated and saw her as a daughter. She stabbed the toast with a fork while Jupiter frowned.

"Hey Mog, are you ok?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine"

Jupiter raised an eyebrow as Morrigan continued stabbing her toast. Why can't Jupiter be her father instead? She thought which made her in a worse mood.

"Hey Mog, look at me, that's not an attitude to talk me,"

"Sorry, dad"

They continue to eat their breakfast without realizing what Morrigan said. A moment later, Jupiter raised his head, "Hold on, did you just call me...."

Morrigan suddenly rose from her chair, her face all red, "Uh-no I mean, yes, uh, I'll be in my room," Morrigan mumbled before racing off to her room.

.

.

.

"-and then I called him dad," Morrigan said, embarrassed lying on her bed. 

"...Hold up, so your telling me his not your dad?" Hawthorne replied in surprise. "I always that he was-...like you guys were so close"

Meanwhile

"-and then she called me dad," Jupiter said to Fen while he was trying to wipe the tears from his eyes. 

"That was the best moment of my life."

"Grow up," Fen rolled her eyes. She would never admit she was touched by it as well.